Chapter 7 : Big brother is watching you

[ Lauren’s POV ]

William has flied to Japan on Tuesday for work but he’ll come back next month. We’re now at the end of the exams week, Emy and I have studied very hard recently. Now we’ll have to take the last exam and it will be finished :) OMG, my dark circles, they were so big! I felt that I really need a break. Even though, we were completely overwhelmed, I couldn’t stop thinking of Kevin. I haven’t seen him for two weeks now, not even in the transports… At least, I have kept his photo in my phone and it was enough to cheer me up.

Kiseop have forgotten to wake us up this morning. Emy and I didn’t have the time to prepare ourselves. So we have just brushed our teeth, worn the uniforms, grabbed our bags and went out in a hurry.

 “WAIT!” Emy and I shouted and the elevator’s door opened.

We were shocked, it was the supervisor. What was he doing here?

“Good morning sir,” we bowed at him.

“You are late,” he said with an evil smile.

Now that he saw us, we couldn’t use traffic as an excuse… He may think the reason why we’re late is because we were too confident for the English test -_-  As expected, he has recorded our delay in the computer when we arrived…

The test has only begun 5 minutes earlier, so we didn’t have much trouble to pass it.

{ At the flat’s front door }

“Weekend!” Emy said joyfully raising her arms.

As I opened the door, our jaws dropped. There was a guest at home. It was Mr. Shin, the supervisor!

“I got you!”  Kiseop smiled.

Emy and I were taken aback, we didn’t understand what was going on.

“It’s a prank. We have set this up!” Mr. Shin did a high five to Kiseop.

“Seeing your messy heads and worried faces in my office were very funny!” he laughed.

I can’t believe the fact that Kiseop actually did this to us.

“Soohyun told me that you’ll have an English exam today. I know that you both are going to pass it easily so we have decided to prank you haha”

“I have known him since I moved in, he’s living next door,” Kiseop explained.

We caught Kiseop and Mr. Shin, then, we started to beat them playfully.

“Two hours of detention!” Mr. Shin shouted.

We stopped immediately and apologized.

“Just kidding.”

The four of us laughed for a while and had dinner together.

The next morning

{ At the library }

We couldn’t have worked on the project during a week because of the tests. So Dongho and Jun had joined us at the library. I told them the relationship between Kiseop and Soohyun (he allowed us to call him like this when we’re not at school).

“Does that mean that we will never have detentions?” Dongho seemed interested.

“No this only works for me and Lauren and you’d better not misbehave. I think he’s spying you two for Kiseop since we are in the same team,” Emy replied and he pouted before looking down.

 Jun gulped, he got scared. This guy is suspicious…

“Anyway, now back to our project!” Dongho said.

“Show us the photos you have taken last time!” Emy exclaimed.

I gave my phone to Emy and took something to read. She went through the photos and watched them one by one with the guys. They suddenly stopped and looked up at me.

“Who is that?” the boys asked while showing me Kevin’s photo.

I was blushing so much, so I tried to hide my face with the magazine I was holding. Epic fail...

Preview: Next chapter, you’ll find out what Jun have done during the exams week ;)

PS: Sorry, I couldn’t have update yesterday, I had no computer available to me… Thank you for following the story. Hope you enjoyed, see you in a few hours ^^