Chapter 13 : The lady-killer

[ Lauren’s POV ]

Third day… tomorrow is Christmas Eve! Emy and I were preparing a Christmas log cake with Eli, the pastry chef of course. Kevin booked a restaurant for the two of us! Jun and Emy are probably going out tomorrow too. After we finished, I receive a call from Kiseop, he wanted to do a face-time. So I showed him the inn and everybody has said hi, except Emy and Jun who were rested on the couch.

“Little punk! I’m going to kill you!” Kiseop shouted when he saw the lovebirds.

“Um, Kiseop, I’ve got no more battery, bye!”

So I turned off my phone, then, Emy, William, Soohyun, Eli and Kevin’s phone started to ring one after the other. I think he was still sick haha.

The boys went out a bit later to purchase the ingredients for the fondue tonight while Emy and I stayed to prepare chocolates as gifts for them. I have prepared a more sophisticated box for Kevin with tastier chocolates and a Christmas card. For Jaeseop, I have also made a special box to thank him keeping me company after the scary movie last time. Emy has just prepared something special for her Jun ^^ The other boxes are only filled up with normal chocolates. Before, they went back, we have hidden the boxes in our room. Thankfully, it was cold enough.

After dinner, we have decided to do a strip-poker but Soohyun, William and Dongho went to a teen night club. For the poker, I was in a team with Eli and Jun while Emy was with Jaeseop and Kevin. Obviously, me and her are not going to take off anything but when we lose the boys have to withdraw a cloth from them. So both of us tried to lose as much as possible to see their sexy bodies.

At the end of the game, Jun and Kevin ended up with their underwear. Jaeseop and Eli were making fun of their skinny body. Jaeseop still has all his clothes on and Eli has just unbuttoned his shirt. Too bad, it wasn’t enough to see his abs… So, Emy and I went back to our room with a lot of disappointment.

[ Soohyun’s POV ]

“If you want to have her number, go and ask her!” William tried to teach Dongho how to seduce.

“No, you have to show her your pretty smile, talk and then exchange your numbers!”

“Just like games, when you see your prey, you have to run and catch it.”

“Arasseo! Thanks hyung for your advices!” Dongho thanked us before getting in the club alone.

William and I were too old to enter a teen club. Besides, I already have a wife, it wouldn’t be correct to cheat on her…

20 minutes later

Dongho went out and showed us the numbers he got from his “preys”.

“Twenty!” William shouted.

“How did you get one number by minute?” we were shocked.

“It’s a secret man, I have many dates with my noona tonight. Bye losers!” he winked at us and walked away with two girls.

Ah... Just reminds me of the old good days~~~

Preview: Christmas!!!

PS: Is that weird to write story in winter when you’re in summer? XD Can’t you feel the cold? Haha just kidding. As usual, I hope you have enjoyed, thanks for reading and bye! :D