"Pretty boy 3."

"I'm sorry... You're my brother but, look what have you done... You're so rude, hyung. You're a maniac, you deserves to be beaten..." Chaeyoung yelled as he drag Mina and keep her behind him.

"What? Beaten with whom?!" Jeongyeon spat with a smirk crept on his lips.

"With me..." Chaeyoung threw a hard punch on Jeongyeon's face making him fall on the floor.

Jeongyeon looks creepy, his lips was bleeding yet he was laughing.

"Do you think it hurts? No... You're definitely wrong, gay." Jeongyeon got up and he was then about to punch his brother when Chaeyoung nudge it immediately making Jeongyeon fell on the floor once again.

"Stop it, hyung! I don't want to hurt you but I need to. You're so rude, hyung." Chaeyoung hissed. Mina was just crying behind him.

"No... Don't be so dramatic you little fucking dirty shit... You're not my brother, I don't have sibling like you... You're so dirty... You're gay!" Jeongyeon yelled.

Mina took a deep breath and she stepped forward.

"You can't judge people easily. You have no right to judge them on what they're doing and who they are. Either they are gay or straight, you have no right to judge them that easily." Mina yelled at Jeongyeon, Mina was defending Chaeyoung.

Jeongyeon smirked and stood then without hesitation, he punched Chaeyoung once more causing his lips to bleed.

"Chaeyoungie." Mina went to help Chaeyoung but then, Jeongyeon came and kicked Chaeyoung right on his stomach making him whimpered and groan in pain.

"I disgrace you... Such an embarrass to our family.. You don't belong to my family... I don't have brother like you... You're disgusting for me." Jeongyeon was about to kick him, but then someone came in and pushed Jeongyeon making him fell on the floor.

"Chaeyoung-ah, what happen? What's happening in here?" Mark, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung's cousin asked as he went to check Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung has a cut on his left eyebrow and right lips.

"It's hyung... He showed Mina his disrespectful side... He is disgusting, hyung." Chaeyoung cried on Mark's chest.

-----

"Let me treat your wound and bruises, Chaeyoung-ah." Mina said as she held Chaeyoung's face and stared on those cuts. Mina can't help but burst out in tears.

'Because of me, you got wound and bruises on your handsome face.'

"Minari, please don't cry." Chaeyoung said as he wiped Mina's tears away.

"Don't you ever think that it's your fault, alright? It's not your fault why I got this. Minari, are you okay? Did he touch you before I came?"

"No." Mina shook her head and let out a soft sob.

"Good thing." Chaeyoung brushed his fingers on Mina's smooth hair and then he found his lips on Mina's forehead.

"From now on, I will protect you from anyone. I will be your girl and boy best friend at the same time." Chaeyoung stated and beamed a smile on Mina.

Mina let out a sweet smile and nod her head.

'Did he change? Did I made him change? He sounds manly right now. I am so lucky to have a girl and a boy best friend at the same time. But, what is this feeling? When he said he's my girl and boy best friend, I feel hurt all of a sudden. Chaeyoung-ah, I want to be more than that.'

"Promise?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung nodded.

"I will."

"Okay then... Now, I'm gonna treat your wound and bruises." Mina began treating his cuts and Chaeyoung couldn't help but felt pain all over his faces.

Mina can't stop laughing when Chaeyoung let out a moan.

"Ahh..."

"Haha... You sounded like you're being raped." Mina said and laugh afterwards.

"I was being raped by you..." Mina's smile disappeared and replaced with shock expression.

To be continued...