"Spring day 3"

Chaeyoung spend his time in Japan for two months, he wanted to get close to Mina more since the last year he came there, they were just have a brief moment together, Chaeyoung wanted to stay long but, he can't. Japan isn't his place, the place he isn't belong.

"Minari, how are you?"

"I'm doing fine." The two went to the park, it was like the park was their place already, the place where they first meet, the place where their eyes met.

"How's your ballet?"

"Do you still remember it?" Mina asked, feeling astonished, she thought, the guy had already forget about it.

"Of course. I know how to treasure words." Chaeyoung reply, proudly. Mina let out a chuckle.

"Uhm. It was fine." Mina reply, looking at his side profile.

"Uh. Does your body hurts? You know, dancing ballet you have to move your body." Chaeyoung said, their eyes met, no one looks away.

"Yeah. Being a ballet dancer can't avoid that. At first, it was really hurt, the first time I joined ballet competition, my body really hurts and I thought, I could give up but, I never did. How much my body hurts, I didn't give up. Now, I didn't feel any hurt at all." Mina said being proud herself.

"Uh, that was great then." Chaeyoung said, nodding his head.

Niga byeonhan geonji (niga byeonhan geonji)

Animyeon naega byeonhan geonji (animyeon naega byeonhan geonji)

I sungan heureuneun siganjocha

Muso uriga byeonhan geoji mwo

Moduga geureon geoji mwo

Geurae mipda niga

Neon tteonatji man dan harudo

Neoreul ijeun jeogi eopseossji nan

Soljikhi bogo sipeunde

Iman neoreul jiulge geuge neol