"Psychopath 2"

Someone's hoping and praying for his fast recovery, he's been out of this world for awhile, his mind didn't functioned well, his body was there complete but, his mind flows somewhere.

"Please, wake up... I've been missing you these days, I have no best friend to share my problems with. Son Chaeyoung, please, wake up, for me and for our..." Mina looks down and caressed her now 3 month old baby bump.

"Baby." Mina added. Just then, Chaeyoung's pinky finger flinched, it's a sign that anytime soon he'll gonna wake up. Mina panicked, she widen her eyes then she run away outside to find a doctor, instead of waking her best friend's up, Mina decided to find a doctor herself.

"What is it, Miss?"

"Patience Son, he'll gonna wake anytime soon, he flinched his pinky finger." Mina informed them. Then one doctor dashed towards Chaeyoung's room, everyone was now awake, the doctor requested them to go out which the obeyed, the doctor was doing his check up in Chaeyoung's body.

It has been 2 months, Chaeyoung was now awaken, he's been lying in that white bed for 2 months.

The doctor went out as he remove his mask, he then approaches Mina's squad.

"Miss Myoui."

"Yes doc? How is he? How's his condition now?" Mina asked, afraid that he might get amnesia since he was asleep for 2 months.

"He's fine. In fact, you can talk to him now, he's now awake." The doctor informed. The whole squad let out a sigh in relief, it was really relieved to know that he's fine now.

~

"Chaeyoung-ah." The whole squad exclaimed in unison as they enter his room. Chaeyoung looks at them.

"Nayeon-ah?" He calls Nayeon, Nayeon smiles showing off his bunny tooth.

"Jungyeon-ah?" Jungyeon smile and patted Chaeyoung's elbow.

"Mina-ya?" Chaeyoung mumble as he looks at Mina. Mina smiles with her gummy show up. Mina brought her body on his, Mina misses him, she misses his touch and his voice.

~

"I've been laying there for 2 months?" Chaeyoung asked and the three of them nods their head, simultaneously.

"Uh. Seriously?"

"Yes, Chaeyoung-ah. I am happy now, you're awake, you're back safe and sound." Mina said as she hugs him.

"Back? Why, where I have been anyway?" Chaeyoung asked, furrowing his brows in confusion.

"You've been out of this world these past few days, Chaeyoung-ah." Jungyeon had explained everything from the start why he became out of this world. Chaeyoung couldn't believed what he had heard about.

"Chaeyoung-ah, you will became a father soon." Mina said, Chaeyoung had his eyes shut open, feeling shock and surprise at the same time.

~

Chaeyoung was now discharged at the hospital. Mina brought him at the park, she wanted to talk with him alone.

"Chaeyoung-ah."

"Mina-ya, please let me talk first, I just want to apologize of what I've done to you. I know how gross I am, you should have scared of me now, I raped you, I am sorry for that, Mina-ya. I don't really know what I am doing the day I did it with you." Chaeyoung said, guiltiness engulfed his body, he was shame, he was gross. Mina shook her head as she caressed his face.

"You don't have to, Chaeyoung-ah. I am okay now, the baby grow up very healthy, I was thankful that the father of my baby is you... My best friend." Mina said as she clung onto him. Chaeyoung couldn't believe, Mina's his now.

~

2 years had passed by...

They were happy family, their baby was now 2 years old, he was handsome and smart like Mina and Chaeyoung, he grow up very healthy. As years passed by, everything was fine at first but then when days slowly flows, things slowly change as well for Chaeyoung. He became something these days.

"Chaeyoung-ah." Mina yelled downstairs.

"Chaeyoung-ah." Mina calls him for how many times, but seems he couldn't hear her. Mina decided to go upstairs, she knocked their room but no responds from him. She then decided to open the door, when she open the door she found Chaeyoung sitting at the edge of their bed, he was hugging his knee, he was sweating so bad.

"Chaeyoung-ah?" Mina dashed towards him.

"Mina-ya...

Mina-ya...

There's, there's a psychopath here." Chaeyoung murmured as he wandered his eyes around. Mina felt nervous, she looks around as well, but there's no sign of someone entered their house specially in their room.

"Chaeyoung-ah."

"Mina-ya." Mina was startled when Chaeyoung hug her very tight, he looks scared, his body was shaking.

"Chaeyoung-ah, what's happening to you?" Mina asked, she was puzzled and confused.

"Psychopath."

"What are you talking about?"

"Psychopath is in the house."

"What?!" Mina hissed.

"A psychopath texted me, he say; he'll gonna kill us." Chaeyoung went anxious, he tried to compose himself but he can't."

"Chaeyoung-ah, you don't even have a phone. Why someone's texted you when you have no phone with you?"

"Psychopath..

Psychopath...

Psychopath..." Chaeyoung mumble, Mina grew nervous, Chaeyoung was back of being a psychopath.

"Chaeyoung-ah." Mina tried to hug him, but he avoid his body to her.

"You should've stay away from me. You don't know me. Don't come near me." Chaeyoung said then he made his way outside their room. Mina left crying, Chaeyoung is back of being a psychopath.

Mina could heard his evil laugh downstairs. Mina cried silently, sobbing and praying, Chaeyoung was back of being a psychopath. Mina couldn't believe, her best friend, her husband became a psychopath, even though he's been like that, Mina couldn't stop loving him. She just can't believe, she's in love with a psychopath, she accepted the fact that her husband was a psychopath.

The end...