"Space"

Mina and Chaeyoung had been in a relationship for almost six years, they'd been in a relationship since they were sixteen. Both are still teenager at the moment, both parents are against them, but they really love each other. Mina once lie on her parents saying she's pregnant, at first they hate her, they despise her, they shooed her away, but soon they accepted it even though it was just a lie. Mina really loves Chaeyoung back then. Mina's parents observed Mina for how many months, they observed her stomach, but then they were surprise when Mina's stomach didn't grow. They then ask her if she's really pregnant, then Mina admitted she isn't pregnant. That was a relief for Mina's parents, they thought they would become a grandparents and they will become a young parents.

"Why'd you lie to us, Mina?" Mrs. Myoui asked. Mina hang down her head, she couldn't face them, she was afraid that they will make her and Chaeyoung broke apart.

"I just need to." Mina reply while her eyes still glued on the floor.

"I love him very much, mom." Mina confessed as she faced them. Mina was surprise when her parents just smile at her.

"I thought you're really pregnant, Mina." Mrs. Myoui said then she smile at her. It was relieve that Mina isn't pregnant for real.

"I was just lying so that the two of you will agree on our relationship." Mina said.

"We're happy hearing the news that you are not pregnant, Mina. Don't worry, we accept your relation with him." Mr. Myoui said. Mina smile at her parents, finally they agreed on her relation with Chaeyoung, the guy she loved the most.

*****************

Five years had passed, there are a lot of things happen, a lot of things had change, but Mina and Chaeyoung remain indestructible and unbreakable, no one can break them apart.

One day, Mina woke up feeling unwell, she went to the bathroom and vomit, but to her surprise there was nothing to come. She was still throwing, feeling unwell, her eyes went blurry and suddenly Mina passed out.

"Mina..." Mina's parents barged in her room as they heard a thud from her bathroom.

"Mina..." Mr. Myoui opened the bathroom door and found his daughter laying on the floor.

"Mina..." Mr. And Mrs. Myoui were really worried about Mina. They then hurriedly bring her in the nearby hospital.

"How is she doc?" Mina's parents asked as soon as the doctor went outside from Mina's room.

"I've check up her condition. She was fine. Totally fine." The doctor reply.

"Then why she fainted earlier?" Mina's mom asked.

"Congratulation, Mr. And Mrs. Myoui, your daughter will be a mom soon. She's one week pregnant." The doctor declared making them shock.

"What?!" Mr. And Mrs. Myoui exclaimed.

"I have to go." The doctor then leave and the parents went to Mina's room.

Mina was laying on the hospital bed.

She was asleep.

Soon, Mina woke up and found herself laying on an unfamiliar bed, the ceiling are unfamiliar to her.

"Where am I?" Mina asked.