"Basketball Player"

"Are you tired now?" Jeongyeon asked, panting. Chaeyoung wiped his sweats that was forming on his forehead.

"Yeah. Super." Chaeyoung reply then he open the bottle of mineral water. He gulped and then he pour it on his head.

"What are you doing?" Jeongyeon asked as he saw how Chaeyoung poured the water on his head.

"It was so hot."

"Why can't you just take a bath in the men's washroom?" Jeongyeon suggested, but the cub just shook his head.

Meanwhile, someone had saw him doing that, pouring the water on his head making his hair in a mess and wet.

"Look. He's so damn handsome and hot." Sana, Mina's friends complimented as she saw Chaeyoung pouring the water on his head.

"Who?" Mina play innocent even though she had already know who it was.

"That guy." Sana pointed her index finger at Chaeyoung who was now sitting besides Jeongyeon.

"Oh." Mina making an 'O' shape.

"Do you know him, Mina?" Sana asked and Mina just shook her head.

Why wouldn't know him? He's my crush. I know him very well.

"Let's ask what's his name then?" Sana suggested and drag Mina along with her and walk towards Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung.

"Sana-chan." Mina tried to pull her hand away from Sana, but the squirrel was so strong, so Mina just let Sana drag her.

Mina's heart beats so fast as they were now nearer to Chaeyoung.

"Kon'nichiwa." Sana greeted cheerfully. Chaeyoung glances at Jeongyeon with a questionable look.

"Mwo? (What)." Chaeyoung faced Sana with awkward smile.

"She greeted you, silly." Jeongyeon smacked his head and Chaeyoung rubbed the spot where Jeongyeon hit.

"I mean, hello." Sana greeted using English language.

"Ah... Hello there." Chaeyoung greeted with a wide smile.

Sana can't stop smiling as Chaeyoung greeted her, a tint of pink was visible on Sana's cheeks.

Meanwhile, Mina was feeling awkward there standing besides Sana who was talking to her crush.

Does Sana likes him?

"Ah.. Anyway, she's Mina, Myoui Mina." Mina's eyebrow automatically raised as Sana suddenly mention her name.

"Annyeong. (Hi)." Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung greeted Mina.

Am I spacing out while they were chatting to each other?

"Mina, neon neomu areumdawo (you're so beautiful)." Chaeyoung suddenly blurt out. Jeongyeon nudges him, surprise at the sudden compliment.

Mina try to compose herself upon hearing his compliment.

Did he... Did he said... I'm beautiful?

Mina blushed madly and she manage to hide her crimson cheeks behind her red smooth hair.

"Thank you." That was all she can say. Chaeyoung chuckled at how cute her voice was.

"Anyway... I haven't introduce my name yet. Hi, I'm Chaeyoung, Son Chaeyoung." He stretch his hand asking for a hand shake, then Mina took his hand.