"Goodbye, my friend"

Mina and Chaeyoung had been best friends since they were kids. They always been there for each other. Chaeyoung always there when Mina needs him, when Mina cried over her boyfriend, when Mina had a problem or a secret, Chaeyoung is the only person she run with. But now when Chaeyoung is gone, how can Mina go through all of her problems and secrets when the person she trusted the most was now gone?

'Chaeyoung-ah, how are you there? Do you see me there? Please, guide me through the right path. I've been missing you, Chaeyoung-ah. I hope you're fine there.'

Mina looks up at the stars, the shining stars above. Mina's tears never stop from falling, she missed her best friend so much.

'How have you been, Chaeyoung-ah? I really really miss you. Do you miss me too?'

Every night, Mina hangs in her window watching the stars above.

....flashbacks....

"Mina."

"Uh?"

"Look." Chaeyoung pointed his index finger above. Mina frowned, confuse was visible in her face.

"What is that?"

"A stars. A stars, Mina." Chaeyoung exclaimed, happily pointing his index finger above. Mina looks where he was pointing at, then Mina smiles as she saw those shining stars above.

"Wow..." Mina feel amuse at those shining stars, Mina's eyes sparkles, her mouth shaped a big smile.

"I wanna be a stars someday." Chaeyoung suddenly blurts out. Mina shifted her eyes on him with raising eyebrows.

"What do you mean a star, Chaeyoung-ah?" Mina asked confusingly.

"You mean a star, an idol, isn't it?" Mina guessed but she's wrong. What does that mean then when he wanted to be a star?

"No."

"Then what?"

"I mean, I wanna be a stars someday. Mina, if ever I'm gone, don't forget to look above, I was there watching you. Just think of me a star." Chaeyoung said, voice sounded sad.

"Chaeyoung-ah." Mina smacked his head, but instead he got annoy, he just smile at her.

....end of flashbacks...

'I am here, watching over you, Chaeyoung-ah.'

A drop of tears escaped on Mina's eyes as she continue staring at those shining stars.

'Chaeyoung-ah, I need you, I need friend right now. I don't want a new friends, having you is enough. Please, help me, Chaeyoung-ah. Even though you weren't there with me, I'm hoping you're listening at me.'

Memories of yesterdays with him was still fresh. Is he really gone? Why does it feel like he's here with Mina?

Mina closed the window, she then went to her bed and hugged her legs and she cried.

Sobbing and sniffing.

Mina couldn't believe, he leaves her that early.

'I lost my very best friend. I lost the person I trusted the most. I lost the person i cry with, I lost the person I share a problems and secrets with. And mostly, I lost the person who could make me smile even his joke doesn't exist. Just kidding, he makes me laugh at his lame jokes. Chaeyoung-ah, i miss everything about you.'

To be continued...