"Too late 4"

Mina went to school early in the morning, she went to her classroom and then she found Jeongyeon sitting in her usual spot. Mina went to her desk that was next to Jeongyeon, when Jeongyeon notices her presence, she just smile at her.

"Hi." Jeongyeon greeted. Mina just smile at her and sit on her desk.

Soon, the teacher arrived, she checking attendance, as far as Mina knew, this teacher would probably asked if who's absent today, but she isn't asking now. She didn't call or mention his name.

Mina felt someone was missing, not in the classroom, not because he isn't around today but somewhat he is missing anywhere. Mina was glad that she didn't see him in the class, but got worried and feel guilty when she didn't see him. Mina's eyes roamed around, trying to find a certain person, but miserably failed.

Mina let out a sigh.

Soon, the bell rung indicating for their lunch break. Jeongyeon had already invited Mina to have lunch with her which Mina agree. Mina don't want to eat alone, she used to have someone to eat before.

The two went to the school cafeteria, they order their foods and when they got their ordered foods, they then dig in.

The two chatted after they eat, just then someone approaches them, he was panting.

"Mina, can we talk?" Tzuyu asked, panting. Mina furrowed her brows.

"What for, Tzuyu-ah? Is it about him, again?" Mina asked, sarcastically.

"Yes. About him again, Mina." Tzuyu reply. Jeongyeon was confused about their topic.

"Him?" Jeongyeon asked, furrowing her brows in confusion.

"Jeongyeon-ah, I'm sorry, let us excuse first." Mina said and dragged Tzuyu with her. Jeongyeon was left dumbfounded.

Mina drag Tzuyu at the back of their school building.

"What about him again, Tzuyu-ah?" Mina asked as she crossed her arms.

"Mina, I want you to know that..." Tzuyu paused and took a deep breath. Mina was just standing still, same expression as earlier.

"Chaeyoung has Acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Mina, Chaeyoung is dying. If you want to see him alive, if you want to talk to him, go now. I am here to pick you." Tzuyu said. Mina halts, seems like her world suddenly stopped on spinning, she suddenly became weak.

"D-dying?" Mina stuttered.

"Yes. He is dying, Mina. That's what you want, right? Him to lost on your sight?"

"Tzuyu-ah, tell me, you're just joking, right?" Mina asked, preventing herself from stuttering.

"No. Why would I, Mina? Am I crazy to say that? Of course I'm not." Tzuyu raged.

"Take me to him if this is true." Mina said.

*****

"Jeongyeon-ah, I'm sorry, but I want you to know that I'm not gay. I'm sorry, Jeongyeon-ah." Mina confessed. Jeongyeon just let out a huge sigh, she knew it at the very start, she knew that Mina isn't gay, but Jeongyeon think, why Mina let her court her when she knew that she isn't gay? Jeongyeon just brushed off of those thoughts, she just nod her head for understanding.

"I understand, Mina. I knew from the very start, you don't like me."

"I like you, Jeongyeon-ah as a friend. I want you to be my friend nothing more. I'm sorry we can't be more than friends just like what you thought. I'm so sorry, Jeongyeon-ah."