"Too late 1"

Myoui Mina and Son Chaeyoung had been in a relationship for three years long. They were so in love back then. There's no time for them to be apart except when it's time to go home after class. Chaeyoung, the gentlemen, who really loves his girlfriend, he always drop Mina home before he would go home as well. Mina's parents really like Chaeyoung to be their daughter's boyfriend or more than that. They were thankful that Mina had found her happiness. The guy who made her smile, the guy who made her life complete, the guy who made her change.

Myoui Mina, the woman commonly known as the coldest black swan in campus, the introverted woman, the elegant black swan. Then there's a guy accidentally bumped into her, at first, everything was a mess, a trouble. Mina always pick a fight with the guy she hated, it was Son Chaeyoung. The most famous handsome guy in the campus. He's bubbly as well. He can make girl went wild just by his smile showing off his dimple.

Days by days, time fly so fast, things had change. Mina became soft when she found Chaeyoung funny. One day, Sana, Mina's best friend and Chaeyoung's classmate, she invited him to have lunch with her and Mina which he agree. He agree because he wanted to meet Mina in formal way, no more cussing and no more fights.

"Hi..."

"Hello..."

At first it was just like that, both don't know how to greet each other, both are embarrassed what they have done when they first meet. Sana wasn't there when she invited Chaeyoung to eat lunch with her and Mina, it was all Sana's plan. Sana wanted Chaeyoung to meet Mina formally, without a fight.

Actually, Sana and Tzuyu who planned that. Tzuyu is Chaeyoung's boy best friend and currently Sana's boyfriend. Both couple knew that these two would be a great couple soon.

--------

"What?! Really?!"

"Yeah. He did." Mina was blushing, telling Sana that Chaeyoung was courting her.

"Then what would be your answer then?" Sana asked, not surprise. Well, she already know that Chaeyoung will confess his feelings towards Mina.
"I don't know." Mina shrugged her shoulder that made Sana scowled.

"What?!"

"Easy Sana. I don't know how to answer his question yet."

"What is his question then?"

"I can't say it." Mina hang down her head, feeling shy and aside from that, she's hiding her crimson cheeks.

"Why?"

"Sana-chan..." Mina whines then she remember what Chaeyoung had said.

...flashbacks...

Chaeyoung asked Mina to accompany him at the park which Mina agreed, Mina misses the park as well, so this will be the chance she could come there with someone.

"What are you gonna do there then?" Mina asked as they walk.