"Psychopath 1"

"Chaeyoung-ah." Mina mumbled as soon as she open her eyes, she caught the glimpse of her best friend, he was crying in front of her. Mina blinked her eyes multiple times to regain her unclear sight. When she did, she found no one, she found herself underneath the blanket, she was naked, she was feeling sore down there. Mina cried as she sat on the edge of the bed, she was hugging her knees very tight and cry harder than before. Mina feel herself like a doll that someone had played her. She was feeling disgusted herself after seeing herself now.

~

The next day...

An expressionless guy walks on the road.

Mind was nowhere to be found.

Walks like a zombie.

Eyes are red.

There were black underneath his eyes.

Bloods underneath the black leather jacket.

Knife on his left side.

"Mina-ya." Nayeon dashed towards Mina, Nayeon looks nervous and scared, base on her expression.

"Nayeon unnie?"

"Where's your best friend? Where is he?!" Nayeon shook Mina's body. Mina yanked Nayeon's hand and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Why?! Why are you looking at him?! I didn't even know where is he. I was looking for him too, Nayeon unnie. His parents were worried as hell, he'd been missing for almost one month." Mina stated and Nayeon stared at her in disbelief.

"Mina, I suggest, if you ever see him again, please, just please, stay away from him. Stay away from him, he is no longer the Chaeyoung you used to know before, he is no longer the Chaeyoung we used to know back then, the real Chaeyoung is gone." Nayeon stated as she shook Mina's body.

"What do you mean, Nayeon unnie?"

"If ever you've found the fake Chaeyoung, please stay away from him."

"Why would I do that? He's my best friend unnie. How can you say that? And what's the reason, why would I stay away from him?" Mina asked, confusion was visible on her face.

"Mina, the fake Chaeyoung is a psychopath, he's a killer Mina, if he didn't get what he want, he'll gonna kill you." Nayeon remarked. Mina stand still there, she remember the night when the guy forcefully make love of her and in the next morning, she caught a glimpse of her best friend, but when her sight went clear, he was gone.

"Mina?" Mina run to the washroom and vomited.

"Mina?" Nayeon knocked the door where Mina enter. Mina vomited, but there's no more came out from her mouth, she felt dizzy, realization hits her. Mina widened her eyes and touched her belly.

'Oh no!' Mina look at herself in the mirror, she looks pale.

"Mina, are you there? You okay? Tell me, please open the door." Nayeon shouted outside, she was worried on Mina.

"You'd been thrown up these past few weeks, what's wrong with you?" Nayeon asked as soon as Mina opened the washroom door. Mina stayed silent then afterwards she passed out, thankfully Nayeon was there, before she could kiss the cold and dirty floor, Nayeon had catch her.

~

"How is she, doc?"

"She's fine. Is she your sister? Congratulation your sister is pregnant." The doctor declared making Nayeon's eyes widened in shocked and surprise at the same time.