"Goodbye My love 2"

"What place is this, Sana?" Mina asked as soon as Sana stopped the car engine. Sana unbuckle her seatbelt and so does Mina.

Mina looks around, she then realize, they were in the hospital building.

"What are we doing here, Sana-chan?" Mina asked, she was feeling nervous, maybe one of her friends were confine. Sana didn't answer and just walk a little too fast and Mina just follow behind her.

Although, Mina was confuse, she was still following Sana. They then end up in a room number, they enter and found Dahyun, Momo and Tzuyu.

"What happen? Why are you all here?" Mina asked, being confused. Dahyun stood, facing Mina with his serious expression.

"Mina, tell us, do you really loves Chaeyoung?" Dahyun asked, his voice filled with seriousness. Mina, without hesitation, she nods her head.

"Why did you have to cheat on him? Why'd you that, Mina-chan? We trusted you, but what have you done?" Momo bursted out, she's Mina's best friend too, but she hates her for cheating on Chaeyoung, the loyal person.

"I'm sorry." Mina bit her trembling lips and look down.

"If you really love him, would you leave Jeongyeon for the sake of Chaeyoung. He really needs you right now, Mina-chan." Tzuyu said in the most calm voice, he was more like begging Mina to stay with Chaeyoung.

"Why? Where is he? What happen to him?"

"We'll bring you him. Let's go?"

~

The five of them end up in a room, the room was filled with heart beeping sounds, Mina looks around and found a man laying on the bed, there were lots of wires connected on his body.

"Chaeyoungie?" Mina dashed towards the laying person and hug him as soon as she reached his body.

"Chaeyoungie, what happen to you?" Mina asked, sobbing as she placed her chin on his stomach while still hugging him.

"Mina..." He manage to call Mina's name. Mina smiles as soon as she heard his voice, but his voice were weak.

"What happen to him?" Mina faced the four of them.

"He got on an accident last night, he was so drunk the moment he was driving. Chaeyoung left us without saying anything, he skipped with us." Dahyun stated.

"Is it because of me?" Mina asked, her voice cracked due to crying. Dahyun and Tzuyu look at each other and back to Mina then they shrugged their shoulders.

"Mina..." Mina looks at the laying cub, he was smiling beneath the mask oxygen, he brought his weak left hand onto Mina's face and caressed it gently.

"Chaeyoungie." Mina held his hand and kissed it.

"Don't cry, Mina." Chaeyoung said, his voice was more weaker than earlier.

"Chaeyoungie, I'm so sorry. Please, forgive me. I'm sorry for cheating on you with Jeongyeon, I'm really really sorry." Mina spoke, her voice were shaking. Chaeyoung shook his head, slowly.

"Don't think about it anymore, Mina. I already forgive you. I'm just happy, you've got the right choose there, Mina. Stick with her, love her as much as I love you, Mina be happy with Jeongyeon." Chaeyoung said, Mina furrowed her brows in confusion, why did he say that? Mina shook her head as she buried her face on his stomach and cried even more.

The room filled with Mina's sobbing voice while the two couples are looking at them, they were pitying them.

Chaeyoung's breath hitched, he tried to catch an air, but failed. He couldn't breath anymore, Chaeyoung look at Mina with a sad eyes. Mina did the same, she was crying while hugging him.