"Just one day 1"

Chaeyoung watched how Mina being happy with someone else, he wished that the person Mina was smiling with is him. He wished that Mina will be his girlfriend, but he was late. Mina had found already hers. Mina got a girlfriend herself and it was Chaeyoung's best friend, Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon can make Mina smile every time they were together, while Chaeyoung was just hiding his feelings towards Mina even the two were pretty close. Chaeyoung admitted, he was coward and weak. He was about to confess his feelings towards Mina, but he was too late. When he was about to confess his feelings towards Mina, Jeongyeon was with Mina almost everyday and every time. Chaeyoung hated himself for being like a turtle, for being slow person. He was hurt right now seeing Mina happy with someone else, but half of him was happy as well, finally Mina got herself a girlfriend, who she can lean on and who she can share a problem with.

Chaeyoung watched how Mina smile showing off her gummy smile to Jeongyeon. for Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon must be lucky to have Mina as her girlfriend, she's not just a girlfriend material but a wife material too. Chaeyoung was hiding himself at the back of the school building, today he didn't attended class, he ditched class cause he can't bare seeing the two always together, holding hands together and sitting next to each other. Chaeyoung sat on the grass, feeling his heart ache, tears forming on his orbs anytime it'll stream. Chaeyoung held his tears but failed, they streamed uncontrollably.

It was really hurt seeing your crush being happy with someone else. Chaeyoung sniffed and sobbed as he clenched his aching heart. He hated himself so much for being coward and slow. Chaeyoung ruffled his hair into a messy one and rubbed his face multiple times.

'Why are you so coward?! Why?! Look. She's now happy with someone else. I can't snatch Mina away from Jeongyeon, she's my best friend, both are my best friends. I won't betray Jeongyeon, I won't love Mina because in the first place I know... Mina likes Jeongyeon-no-she loves Jeongyeon.' Once again, Chaeyoung ruffled his hair into a messy one. He looks like an addict because he had a messy hair and swollen eyes due to crying.

Chaeyoung let his pain out in a way of crying, the pain will lessen. When he calmed himself, he forgot that his bag wasn't there, he left his bag at their classroom. So, he had to wait for the next class to end so that he could get his bag without getting caught by the teacher.

He checked on his wrist watch, they were still have last class today, Chaeyoung went to his classroom and found his classmates, they were having fun because the teacher was already gone. Chaeyoung wandered his eyes around, the most hurt scene he saw was when Jeongyeon kissed Mina's cheeks, while both smiling to each other. Chaeyoung heave a sigh in disbelief, he remember he left his bag behind Jeongyeon and Mina. He slowly walk towards them, he was lowering his head while walking, when the two noticed his presence, the two both smile at him and he just faked a smile.

Mina, on the other hand, she notices something on Chaeyoung. Mina stood and look at Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung just look away and went to his chair to get his bag and was about to leave, but Mina held his wrist preventing him from leaving. Chaeyoung scowled as he look at Mina's hand holding his wrist, Chaeyoung yanked Mina's hand away and that made her startled a bit.

"Chaeyoung-ah." Mina softly call his name. Chaeyoung hated himself for being weak when it comes to Mina. Chaeyoung turned his shoes and faced Mina.

"Did you cry?"

"No." Chaeyoung replied, coldly.

"Your eyes..." Mina was pointing her index finger on Chaeyoung's eyes, as she notice his eyes became swollen and red.

"What happen to your eyes?" Mina asked, worriedly. Jeongyeon stood besides Mina and look where she was pointing.

"It's nothing." Chaeyoung reply, coldly and look away.