"Psychopath"

Mina and Chaeyoung had been best friends for how many years, they were always be there when someone needs it, someone had their shoulder to lean on, a palm to cry on and the hand who's ready to catch when someone falls. For how many years they had been best friends, Chaeyoung confessed his love towards Mina, he thought Mina has the same feelings as him but, he was wrong. Mina never felt any kind of romantic love towards the younger one, she think of him as her younger brother, just then as he confessed his loves towards him, Mina has her mouth shut close, can't utter a word, she forgot that she had a tongue to use, until she answer that makes him weak and broke in tears.

"I'm sorry but, I don't love you in a romantic way, Chaeyoung-ah. I'm sorry, I don't feel the same way you feel for me. Chaeyoung-ah, I love you as a friend only, I'm so sorry." Mina confessed and leave the younger dumbfounded. Her words echoed on his head, out of frustration and embarrass, he punched his head multiple times and fell on his knee, Chaeyoung cried his heart out, expressing his feelings in a way of crying.

The blue skies turn into grey, a light of thunder could seen, the thunder sounds so loud, a drop of rain touched his skin but he didn't care until a heavy rain poured down the city, Chaeyoung leave the place, he didn't care if he got soaked or get sick all he wants is to wash away all the pain he felt, Mina rejected him, she didn't accept his love towards her.

"Ah....!

Ah......!

Ah......!

Thank you for this rain! I really need it! Thank you! I didn't know someone will gonna comfort me!" Chaeyoung screamed, he didn't care his surroundings, lot of people are looking at him, it was like he was murdering someone or he looks like a crazy person.

'Bro.

You should change now.

If she's not going to be yours, then make it happen in a way to stole her virginity.' A voice could heard inside his head, Chaeyoung look around, trying to find the owner of the voice, a voice sounded like an evil man.

'Haha!

Bro, trying to find me?

Oh, haha, you can't find me anyway.

I'm living somewhere in your head.

Bro, do as what I told you.'

"What did you say?!"

~

The last day Mina rejected him, they saw each other in school but, Chaeyoung had his expression that anyone couldn't read it, scowled and black aura. Mina think, he change, something change, something are meant to change, he really change from the bubby one to a cold one.

"Chaeyoung-ah, what's with the aura today-" Mina was cut off when Chaeyoung walk passed her and ignore her words. Mina looks Chaeyoung, his back was facing her.

Mina could only blink her eyes, she couldn't believe, he really change, what's the reason then?

~