Chapter 4 °RESIGNATION°

Xiongwei's pov
Seoyun came to the apartment very late at night than usual timings with rage visible in her eyes. She just went to her room straight ignoring me asking her "Seoyun ah. Why are you late? Did you eat anything yet?" I blinked few times, not understanding what's is her mind. I waited for few minutes and then slowly went to her room. She was sitting on the bed hugging her knees and staring at the wall with a frown leaning on her hugged knees.

I went beside her and sat while asking "Seoyun ah. Kwenchana? Eodi apo?" She didn't look at me but replied "Chagiya! Do I miss any memory of our high school times before I transferred from Chankuk high school?" I gasped and asked her "Why are you asking this out of the blue? What happened?" She looked at me and said "Chagiya I got my first kiss taken away by a psycho today. And then a blurry memory of me being forced a kiss in my Chankuk school uniform appeared. Did really something like that happen?"

I didn't want her to remember her worst days of her life in Chankuk, so I said "Ani uri aegi (baby). You must've watched too many dramas to have such imaginations. By the way who stole your first kiss? Was he handsome?" I lifted my eyebrows playfully making her pout. She then said "I don't remember his name but he's so full of himself. He's such an arrogant man, so I named him psycho. But still I do have to admit that he's handsome." I giggled at her and said "Seems that your mood down is no more. If you didn't have your dinner yet, I've kept it on the dining table, just go have it. The old bitch asked me to come early tomorrow, so I'm going to bed early."

She nodded and I went to my room to have a sound sleep. The next day morning I woke up after oversleeping for 15 minutes, for which I had to hurry to the office as I was late by 30 minutes. I found our manager typing on her laptop with a concentrated look with her spectacles on her nose bridge about to fall off. I walked near her after a slight chuckle for her appearance. She looked at me once and asked while continuing to type "Oh here you come? Why are you here this late to the company where you no longer work?" I frowned and asked her "Manager nim. What are you saying?" She looked at me and said "You're are fired. Our CEO personally called me asking you to fire from the job."

Seoyun's pov
I was getting ready to leave for the work and was completely shocked to see Xiongwei walking in like a zombie with a sulky face. I walked near her when she sunk onto the couch with a worried expression. I sat beside her and asked "Chagiya! Why are you back? Didn't you say that the manager called you early?" She looked at me with a frown and said "Seoyun ah. I'm fired. She said that the CEO personally called in to fire me." I smiled at her softly and said "What?Has the CEO become insane to chase a employee like you? Whatever you don't have to worry at all. There are plenty of other companies willing to hire you." She pouted and said "But we promised that we would work together at the same company though."

I sighed while nodding and said "Ok then let me do one thing. I'll directly go meet our CEO and plead him to cancel your firing order or I resign too. Ok?" She nodded with a smile and said "So I think I should use this chance to go on a date with Minho." I rolled my eyes to her and walked away waving bye to her. Then, when I reached our office, I went to the floor where the CEO's cabin is situated.

I was shocked when the secretary Jung didn't ask me any questions but just led me into the cabin. When I walked in, I saw the Mafia and 6 other flower boys seated on a single couch all packed. I looked at them confused not knowing who among the seven is our CEO, coz all I knew was that our CEO was handsome and never did I see him before. The  Mafia smirked at me and said "Hey,My toy! Wasso." I gritted my teeth glaring at him and sighed to calm myself not to explode in anger by him.

Sungyeol's pov
She looked at Woohyunie hyung and said "I think you must be our daeppunim." For which he chuckled and said "I wish I was but unfortunately I'm not. The one who called you 'His toy' is your CEO." She looked at me taken aback a little, so I lifted my eyebrows with a smug grin. She scoffed a laugh with rolling her eyes at me and asked "Why did you fire Yong Xióng Wei, Mr Mafia?" I saw everyone looking at me shocked and controlling thier laughs for her calling me Mafia, while she was glareing at me waiting for my answer. So I casually shrugged and said "You mean you're childhood friend?" I continued when she furrowed her eyebrows and nodded yes. "Its the indirect punishment you receive for your behavior yesterday. You dared to shout at my face right? So this is what you get."

She burst out laughing, which was unexpected at a time like this, irritating me to the maximum extent. I glared at her while others looked at her confused. She slowly calmed down and said pointing to me "Hey Mafia! Who do you think you are to punish me?" I scoffed a laugh at her and said "You still dare to speak back to me even when you are at a loss?" She copied my action by scoffing a laugh at me and said "Who said I'm at a loss? It's your company that's going to be at a loss for losing two top A grade employees because of your passionate psychic personality."

Sunggyu hyung asked her confused and politely "Seoyun ah. What are you talking about?". She replied him with such kindness unlike her tone whenever she spoke to me "Since this Mafia here fired my friend, I'm resigning my job." I rolled my eyes and remarked "Resign? Want to end in the streets homeless? I think your uncle used the house for gambling and lost it." She smirked at me and said "Thanks for your unnecessary care. There are many companies who are willing to hire us."

I smirked at her and asked "If it's true, why did you join my company?" She replied with such attitude getting on my nerves as "It was your company that begged us to join by offering us more salary than other companies. I have plenty of companies to go other than this and we will send our resignation letter in two days. So, Mr. Mafia, Good bye." She walked away after saying that. Dongwoo hyung burst out laughing and said "ㅋㅋㅋ What was that? Is she really the Seoyun we know? But her calling you Mafia was hilarious. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ."

Hoya Hyung laughed along with him and said "You said that she'll come running to you and beg you to hire her friend back. But what happened now?" Sungjong said "An Arrogant CEO was dealed with Arrogance. Seoyun noona was so charismatic when she shot back at Sungyeol hyung." All the other boys laughed at this making me more annoyed. I glared at the door through which she walked away and said "Park Seoyun! I'll make you come back to my office and work as my PA 24/7. Mark my words."