The Flash ~ Fury Rogue ~ Part One

Start from the beginning

Barry snapped his fingers. "The Legends have been dealing with some sort of water witch and have manufactured guns to deal with her," he said. "I can call Sara and ask her to come."

"And if those guns aren't enough?" Iris asked.

Barry scratched his head. "Kryptonian freeze breath?" Caitlin suggested.

"Yes," Barry pointed at her. "I'll call Sara, you two get Kara. Talk to Dig, see if he can call Lyla and see if A.R.G.U.S. has anything off the grid."

"The Legends and Supergirl," Iris nodded. "Do we need a Plan C?"

Barry grinned. "I might have one."

***

"A metahuman who can become a nuclear bomb?" Oliver said blankly.

"Cool!" Ruby grinned, then blinked when Caitlin and Iris looked at her. "But terrible!"

"I mean, yeah, it shouldn't be a problem," Kara nodded. "Just transport and making sure he doesn't blow up."

"Exactly," Caitlin nodded.

"Guess I'm going," Dig shrugged. "Lyla's got to have something."

"I'm in, too," Oliver added.

"And me!" William chimed in.

"Me, too." Kara turned to see Lena shrug as she stepped in through the doors. "I mean, more tech support can't hurt, can it?"

"And you want to see Harry," Kara teased with a smile.

"Shut up," Lena sighed.

"Oh, Mom, another universe is so cool!" Ruby jumped up and down, eyes wide. "Can we go? Can we go?"

"Ruby!" Kara laughed. "Let your mom rest!"

"Actually, it might not hurt to bring her with us," Lena pitched in. "I mean, just to make sure if she does turn back into Reign and we didn't catch something – "

Sam balked. "Yeah, I'm coming with you."

"Yes!" Ruby cheered.

"So you've got us, and I'm assuming Sara's gonna say yes," Oliver frowned. "What was Barry's Plan C?"

***

Leo should've figured the final battle on Earth-1, ending the reign of Black Arrow and Overgirl, had been too good to be true. The Freedom Fighters should've been less cocky in sweeping Earth-X. If they'd searched correctly, they wouldn't be in the mess they were in now.

Consequently, he was sweeping the warehouse while he heard Ray fighting outside, unable to believe who they were looking for. "War's over!" Leo called, walking down the stairs, cold gun at the ready. "Bad guys and girls lost. Nazi regime's been dismantled – " He checked behind him, thinking he had heard something move, before he continued walking. "And the rebellion's in charge now," he finished. "Why don't you turn yourself in? save us the Tom and Jerry. Find some other misguided cause to get all aggro about." He checked behind himself, then turned back around –

He received a sonic scream to the face, much more powerful than he'd heard the metahumans on Earth-1 use, and he was propelled backwards to the ground. "Not this night," a female voice snarled, warped by the mask the woman in black with dark red stains on her gloves, boots, and coattails wore as she stalked forward. "We will fight until every last one of you finds the same fate as our brothers and sisters."

She raised her knife, and Leo flinched, then he was picked up by a gust of dark gold lightning. When he found himself on his feet again, he found himself deposited by Cisco Ramon, and Barry Allen was in front of him. He blinked, then frowned. "Your timing is impeccable."