Arrow ~ We Fall ~ Part One

Wow. I had no idea how many Dark Siren shippers there were until last chapter. O.O Guess people really want to see that!

In other news, tomorrow is my first official day back at university! I updated these stories a lot last year, but my education will still come first before all of these books, OK? Please understand that - I have a life outside of fanfiction. I'd like to keep it.

Anyway, very fluffy beginning until Cayden James comes along and ruins it, and a member of New Team Arrow meets . . . someone who no one really knows which side they're on.

Enjoy the first part of "We Fall!"

***

Kara's head shot up from where she was in the bedroom pinning her hair back when she heard the clatter of an aluminum can hitting the floor. "Bull's-eye!" William cheered a second later.

"Indeed it was, young man," Oliver complimented, though Kara had to giggle at the exasperated tone he had. "Try again, please."

"OK," William nodded, and Kara leaned back to see out the door, and she watched William take aim at another can. Sure enough, his next shot hit the can again. "Yes!" he whooped. "Ha!"

Oliver sighed and took his own shot at one of the cans, except his went way high. Kara let out a high-pitched giggle, quickly clapping a hand over her mouth. William didn't bother hiding his laughter. "These things are," Oliver began to complain, looking down at the neon green toy bows he and William had before shaking his head. "You win. Again."

"Well, you must be out of practice since you quit being the Green Arrow," William joked.

"That must be it, yeah," Oliver smiled tensely.

"Hey, William!" Kara hurried out of the bedroom, smiling at him. "Ready for your field trip?"
"Yeah," William nodded.

"It's the Coastal Biology Center, right?" Oliver asked.

"Yeah," William nodded, digging through his backpack as Kara leaned on the back of the couch. "There's a prep sheet for the trip, and I tried one of the extra credits. Hold on . . . " He pulled the sheet out, taking a quick look at it. "Will you take a look at it?"

"Yeah, of course," Oliver nodded.

"I meant Kara," William smiled sheepishly.

Kara giggled again as Oliver rolled his eyes fondly. "Sure you did. Yep."

"I'm sorry," William apologized as Kara took the paper, looking over the problem William pointed out. "It's a math problem about hyperbolic geometry in marine organisms like coral."

"I do know what coral is, but that's OK," Oliver smirked.

"Whoa," Kara's eyes widened. "You're getting asked this now?"

"Yeah," William said nervously. "Why?"

"Because high-dimensional math problems like these are usually in 12th grade AP," Kara answered, surprised, looking up with a wide grin on her face. "William, this is perfect!"

William grinned triumphantly. "Well, congratulations," Oliver smiled at William, walking over. "Take your Flash backpack and don't miss your bus, all right?"
"OK," William smiled, putting his paper back in his backpack.

"That's fine," Oliver gave him a playful push towards the door. "Get out of here. Go learn something." When William was out the door, Oliver turned back around, only to see Kara looking around and biting down very hard on her lip. "I know what coral is," he insisted.