Supergirl ~ Shelter From The Storm ~ Part Three

And here's the final part! Alex, Slade, and Evelyn prepare to fight Reign, help arrives in the form of a time traveling Daxamite, and Ruby is in for a nasty shock. Also, if you haven't figured it out yet, I'm ship teasing.

Enjoy the final part of "Shelter From The Storm!"

***

"Hey," William smiled when Ruby came back into the room. "We were wondering where you were. Those idiots finally got the projector working."

"Excuse me!" Alex's jaw dropped as Slade's head shot up. "We are not – !"

"Is that my phone?" Evelyn interrupted suddenly, pointing at the device Ruby was sneakily trying to put back down. Ruby froze like a deer in the headlights, and both Alex and Evelyn were suddenly by her. "What were you doing with my phone?" Evelyn demanded, tapping in her passcode.

"I'm sorry," Ruby burst out, tears in her eyes. "But nobody's telling me anything, and I thought maybe – "

"Ruby," Slade narrowed his eye. "Who did you call?"

"Sam," Alex swallowed, recognizing the number. "She tried calling Sam."

William dropped the DVD case he was holding. "But doesn't that mean – ?"

Alarms started blaring through the building, and Ruby flinched, holding her hand over her eyes as red lights flashed. "What is that?"

"That's Reign," Alex answered, looking around. "Get downstairs, now. Go!"

"Reign?" Ruby paled drastically.

"Come on!" William grabbed her hand, yanking her off.

Evelyn snatched her duffel and took off, and Alex and Slade exchanged looks. "Please tell me you brought your suit?" Alex asked hopefully.

"I didn't plan on taking chances," Slade nodded, and Alex sighed in relief as they both rushed to find their own bags.

***

"Winn!" Felicity shouted, drawing everyone's attention towards the tech area.

Winn swallowed hard, seeing the satellite images pulled up. "It's Reign," he turned to face the others. "She's at Lex's mansion."

"Which means she knows Ruby's there," J'onn grimaced, rubbing his shoulder.

"With Alex and William," Kara paled.

"And Slade and Evelyn," Oliver nodded.

"I can use the Kryptonite," Laurel volunteered, looking around the circle. "The rest of you have physical weapons you need to use against her."

"I'm injured, but I could use it," J'onn pointed out.

"Or I could!"

Kara and Oliver turned around quickly, and Kara laughed gleefully when Mon-El strode into the room, clad in his Legion suit. "Mon-El!"

"The future – !" J'onn began as Kara ran over.

"The future's fine," Mon-El shook his head, hugging Kara when she made it to him. "Brainy and Imra are still on the way."

"Then why did you come back?" Oliver asked, walking forward as well.

"To help you with your fight against Reign," Mon-El answered with a smile. "And if he's still around before that's ended, Diaz, too."

Oliver blinked, then chuckled and extended his hand. "It's good to see you back."

"It's good to be back," Mon-El shook his hand. "So . . . Reign?"