You pouted as you tugged his shirt,

"What do you want to play?",

Jace asked and crouched down to your height,

"What about hiding and seek?",

"Sure",

Jace answered,

"I'll hide, don't peek!"

You declared and run somewhere else while he chuckled and count to 10.
After he finished counting, he went around his mansion and looked for you, even if he could just track you with your blood's scent.

"Where are you? I'm coming"

He opened a black door and step in as a shuffling sound in a wardrobe caught his attention, he approached the wardrobe and pull it open, he was surprised when he saw you sleeping inside the wardrobe, he picks you up and put you down on the bed.

"You must be tired"

He said and kissed your forehead before leaving.

End of flashback

Two hours passed, but you haven't awake yet. Meanwhile, your parents and grandmother worried about the situation after you didn't pick up your mother's call and replied to her messages, plus, it's raining heavily outside. Your father planned to search for you when the rain has stopped, but unfortunately, the rain's getting heavier. Once more, your mother called you one more time but she got no answer as she sighed and waited.

Meanwhile,
your eyes fluttered open as you feel something soft covering your body, you groaned due to the dizziness and your eyes scanned the room, a bed where you were sleeping with four silver posts while greyish-teal sheets lay over it, A torn white transparent hung loosely at the top of the bed while part of it was draped over you, a small sofa in the corner of the room with a table coffee.

your eyes widened when you realized that you were sleeping in a creepy stranger's mansion. You got up from your spot and dashed towards the white door, fortunately, it isn't locked as you sneak out of the room and tried to find the exit but the mansion is just like a maze.

You turned in a corner and found a huge mahogany door with a silver handle, you open the door and closed it just in case. You found a huge white-tiled room with a square table in the middle of the room and a few single sofas around it, also a white framed window with a white curtain.

"You're awake?",

You jumped slightly due to the stranger's voice and found Dravon laying on one of the sofas, you answered his question, trying to look brave even if you stutter a little bit.

"Y-yes",

You stutter as he stands up from his previous spot and approached you, you backed away until your back met with the door's surface, he approached you closer until his face just a few inches away from yours,
Dravon's green eyes stared deeply at yours, admiring how beautiful it is and try to not to be fascinated by your fearful face that he thinks it's cute.

"Your scared face's looks like a bunny.",

He said in a sudden while caressing your cheek gently, making you blushed due to the skin contact and flustered,

"But I love it."

He said and tugged a few strands of your hair in the back of your ear, you closed your eyes, hoping that he'll stop his action but he didn't.

"C-can I just go home?",

You stuttered and push him away, at least it makes him stop. he surprised by your sudden action and soon relaxed, he cleared his throat to divert his thoughts and answered,

"Sure.",

Then he led you to the exit where you fainted. when you step ahead to approach the door, he blocked your way from doing so and stared at you for a while before handing you a roses bouquet that you've collected earlier and he took a black umbrella from the hanger next to the door,

"It's raining outside, be safe.",

He said as you accepted what he gave you, you nodded and dashed outside.
Your shoes are soaked in mud as the air gets colder, you clutched on to your clothes tightly as your legs pacing up its speed.

"Mom! Dad! Granny! I'm back!",

You said and stepped in to the house, your parents widened their eyes and hugged you tightly, your mother said that they worried about you and you didn't answer her calls, they asked you what happen but you're too confused to answer that, if you told them about collapsing in the stranger's mansion and met with a mysterious handsome triplets, maybe your parents will never let you go out again.

"I'm sorry for worrying the both of you, but I'm fine, okay?",

You convinced them as your father nodded, but your mother's eyebrows furrowed and she pointed the black umbrella,

"where did you get it? I don't remember you bring an umbrella with you.",

Your body tensed a bit but you tried to look calm,

"Uh.. i-i found it on the way back, maybe it belongs to someone?",

You said, your mother sighed and told you to get some rest, you nodded in u disbandment as you put the roses on the kitchen's counter. You heading towards upstairs as your bedroom's door creaked open and you plopped yourself down on to your bed.

You keep thinking about them and the mansion, you thought that they aren't a bad guy,

'if they intend to kill me, they must have done it right?'

You thought, but your heart keeps saying that you should go back there tomorrow.

Meanwhile,
Jace have stood on the mansion's rooftop and let the rain-soak his torso, he stared straight at the small wooden house which was not too far away and watched the movements of the individuals inside, eavesdropping everything they said.

"Did she told her parents about us?",

Javier asked and joined his brother on the rooftop,

"No, she didn't",

Jace answered with a satisfied smirk,