Author's Note

Hello everyone, it has been a while since we have last talked. I am the author of this story and I am here to say that the last chapter you just read is indeed the end of this book. Before we jump to any conclusions let me just say that I do plan on making a sequel. I am not going to tell you what it will be about, since you will just have to read it for yourselves. Also, I can not confirm when this will be coming out. It could be days, months, I just don't know, it all depends on how much free time I have and what ideas come to mind. 

I am currently a senior in high school, and I am VERY involved in my schools theater department, I am an actor as well as I am directing for a oneact festival in the spring. Basically, I am very busy, but this doesn't mean I am going to stop writing since I have many passions and writing is one of them.

There will probably be questions about the last chapter so let me just explain that none of it was real. It wasn't a dream either. Let's call it an alternate dimension where Loki is not a God, Dylan is not a mutant, there are no Avengers, Gods, aliens, S.H.I.E.L.D., there are just people living out there lives with no alien invasions. This is the reality Dylan wanted to meet Loki in, but of course things can't be that simple.

If there are any questions I didn't answer feel free to message me or comment, I don't mind one bit, and I would love to talk to you guys more.

I would also like to say thank you, yes I know a lot of author's already do this, but I am going to do this anyways. THANK YOU! Thank you for your support, comments, votes, and if you didn't do any of these things, just thank you for reading or finding even the tiniest bit of interest into this book. This was my first full on fan fiction, so it makes me happy knowing there are people willing to read it.

Until next time goodbye and happy new years!