It's Time Love

I quickly rush out into the streets, watching as tones of people stare into the sky. I look up into the sky and see the stone emitting a light, shooting a beam of it straight into the sky.  I watch in horror as a portal is opened, and soon an alien army begins to emerge from it.

I am knocked out of my senses when someone knocks me to the ground.

I look up and see people running to the subways, some running to the cars, and others frozen as they look up into the sky.

'Come on Dylan.' 

I grit my teeth as I pull myself back onto my feet, I cup my hands around my mouth as I yell "Everyone! Find shelter now! Grab anyone you can and head underground!"

As I yell the people who were once frozen looking up into the sky quickly start to move towards a subway. I quickly move away from this section of the town, not seeing anyone left on the streets that weren't undercover. 

I hear the sound of a fight breaking out and I head in that direction, seeing if I can be of any help. Once I turn the corner I see the familiar red, white, and blue. I smile as I see Steve kicking some alien butt. He throws his shield, knocking out one of the aliens.

I silently cheer, only for me to stop when I see one of the aliens about to leap onto him.

"Steve!" I shout as I run towards him.

I reach my hand out, the tips of my fingers brushing against his arm as the alien leaps onto him. Only for Steve and myself to phase through the alien before any damage could be done. Steve seems shocked at first, but before he asks any questions he punches the alien, then kicking it away from us.

He turns and looks down at me, his face lighting up as he quickly hugs me.

"Dylan, where have you been?" he asks me, joy clear in his voice at seeing me.

I hug him back, mimicking his smile "I was a little busy with a certain trickster god. But I am here now, and I want to help." I tell him as well pull away from each other.

I can tell he is not happy about the Loki part, but I think he wants any help that he can get right now. I watch him freeze as he brings his hand up to his ear. I recognize a chip in his ear and I realize someone is probably talking to him.

He looks down at me "Let's go." he says before we run off ahead.

As we are running I see how much damage this invasion has already caused. Buildings crumbling, broken cars, the streets are destroyed. I don't even want to look close enough  to see if there are any bodies within the rubble.

Steve jumps ahead knocking an alien down before it can grab a hold of us. I look to my right and I see Natasha fighting with Loki's scepter. Along with her is a man I have yet to meet, but is a really good aim with his arrows. I see an alien running towards me, I quickly phase through him before kicking him in the back of the head, sending him towards Steve, only for him to use his shield and knock the alien to the ground.

I see more of the aliens coming, and before any of us make a move to attack them, lightning comes from the sky, knocking them all out. I smile as I see the red cape in the sky, only for the man of muscle to land in front of us.

He stumbles against a car, causing me by instinct to run to him and help him up. He uses my shoulder to lift himself up before smiling down at me, an obvious look of pain still in his eyes. I worry slightly, but I know right now we need to focus on ending this invasion.

"What's the story upstairs?" Steve asks as he runs up to us along with Natasha and arrow boy.

"The power surrounding the cube is impenetrable." Thor states, as he attempts to catch his breathe.