Let Me Be Selfish

When the night came Furry had Natasha escort me to where Loki is. We walk in silence down the hallway her heels clicking against the floor being the only sound. I sneak a few glances at her, wanting to say something to her, but not knowing what exactly to say.

Once we reach the door Natasha turns to me "Furry and I will be watching from the cameras. Do your task then leave."

Before she turns to leave I stop her "Wait."

She stops but doesn't turn to look back at me "I want to apologize. I di-"

"You didn't mean to hurt everyone. I'm not the one that is hurt here."

She turns to face me "I am here so if you do betray us I end your life. Unless Loki beats me to it."

I stare at her with wide eyes, but I can see the pain in her eyes.

"What did he do to you?" I ask her, knowing there is a personal grudge behind her demeanor. 

She stares at me, not answering my question. 

I try again "This is more than Loki being a murderer, he did something to you. I want to help fix his wrongs. Please tell me what he did so I can help."

She stares at me for a moment more "He took my partner from me. His name is Clint, and your so called friend in there thought it would be fun to screw with his head."

After she finishes speaking she starts walking down the hall, away from me.

'Loki, what did you do?'

I know once I enter the room everyone will be watching me. I need to find a way to tell Loki without the others noticing. I tap my pocket and feel my phone. It reminds me of when I introduced Midgardian music to Loki. I smile at the memory, remembering when Loki was harsh with his words towards me. But now he's gentle and kind.

My eyes widen as an idea hits me. 

'I know how I can tell Loki.'

I don't waste another second as I phase through the door. Once I enter, I look to the cell to see Loki in the exact same spot I left him in before. His form still facing the doorway when he saw me off.

I notice his eyes light up once he sees me, and I smile at him. I rush to the entrance of the cell, not waiting before I phase through the wall. I tackle Loki into a hug, wanting to return to his arms once my dad called me out of the room.

Loki chuckles "This is sudden." 

I look up at him, his arms wrapping around my waist as he hugs me back "I just missed you." I say quietly.

"I missed you too darling." he says playing with a strand of my hair.

I smile as I start to let go of him, one of his arms still around my waist as I keep an arm on his shoulder.

"Loki?" I call out.

"Hmm?" he replies, still focused on a strand of my hair.

"Can you tell me about Asgard?" I ask him curiously.

He stops playing with my hair as his attention goes back to my eyes "What do you want to know?"

I wait a moment as I pretend to think of something to ask about. Loki doesn't seem to notice as he waits patiently for my question.

"You lived in the palace, so were there ever any parties?" I ask him with wide eyes.

Loki chuckles before nodding "Yes, there were many parties. Everyone in Asgard would attend, as well as others who would travel across the nine realms to enjoy the food, music, and dancing."