Tell Me The Truth

I am currently alone in a room, but not just any room. I am currently in Tony Stark's living room. After Loki and I had some time alone together in that little dream world, we had to awaken at some point. As soon as I had opened my eyes, I knew everything was going to change. Loki brought us and the rest of his team to Tony's home, although I would usually want to take my time looking at the billionaires home, I am more focused on Loki, and just what he plans on doing.

The only moment when I was away from Loki, is when he brought me some clothes to change into. It is a simple white button up, along with a pair of jean shorts. I quickly found Loki again, not letting him out of my sight for the remainder of our time here.

I watch as Loki walks outside to talk to one of the scientists helping him to complete his world domination idea. I don't like this at all, and I have tried to talk to Loki about not doing this, but every time I bring it up he changes the subject, or just ignores me. I understand that he doesn't want to argue, but he needs to realize that this is not the right thing to do.

I let out a sigh as I wish for Loki's plan to fail.

I watch as Loki enters the living room, his battle armor on again as he sets the scepter down next to one of the windows as his eyes meet with mine. I look back out the window and down at the people walking among the streets without a care in the world. My heart sinks at the thought of them no longer being alive. I feel Loki's presence as he stops next to me, his gaze not leaving my face.

I feel Loki lift my head with the tips of his fingers, making me look up at him.

"Love, please don't look so sad." he pleads.

I cross my arms over my chest and move away from him and towards the couch "This isn't right Loki. There are innocent people that could die from this. There must be another way."

I hear him walk closer to me "There is no other way Dylan, this is the only way for me to earn my freedom."

I lift my head and look back at him with wide eyes "Earn your freedom? From who?" I ask him.

His eyes widen as he realizes he has said too much "It doesn't matter." he tells me, dismissing the topic.

I walk up to him and grab his face "Loki please tell me. I can help you, just please trust me." I beg him.

'I can't let innocent people die. I can find a way to stop this.'

He shakes his head "I can't."

I let out a groan as I point towards the window "Look down at those people and tell me you don't care that they are all going to die."

I didn't mean to yell at him, but I am scared right now. I am scared for the innocent people involved in all of this, but I am also scared for Loki and how he is going to make it through this being the same man I care so much about.

Instead of him looking out the window, he looks at me. He shows no sing of emotion as he continues to stare at me. It is moments like these that I wish I could read his thoughts, as I just stand here wondering what is playing in his head right now.

I watch him begin to open his mouth to speak, only for his mouth to close once more when his eyes dart behind me. I turn around to see Tony being taken out of his Iron Man suit. 

"We have company." Loki tells me.

He moves away from me, picking up the scepter he set down and gripping it tightly within his grasp.

Tony looks directly at me as he enters before looking over at Loki. I feel joy at seeing Tony is alright, I want to hug him, but I know right now isn't the best moment for that.