Do You Really Want To Hurt Me Dad?

As Loki and I continue to kiss, I can't think of anything besides the cool sensation of his lips against mine. The goosebumps crawling up my arms as shivers rush through me. 

I slowly pull away from Loki's kiss, needing air once more. I open my eyes to look up at his heated emerald pair. I let out a content sigh before I smile up at him, showing no regrets about what had just happened.

I watch Loki open his mouth to speak "I-"

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh!"

I jump in Loki's grasp as I hear the sound of a monstrous roar, my heart pounding harder in my chest than it already was. The lights flicker around us, and a loud crashing sound is soon heard.

I grip onto Loki as I look around the room "What was that?"

I feel Loki tighten his grip on me "I believe the monster has been let lose." he comments calmly.

I look up at him with wide eyes as I realize what he means. I attempt to run out of Loki's grip and towards the exit. My attempt fails as Loki pulls me back to him.

"Loki I need to go!" I shout.

"It's too dangerous for you." he tells me calmly, his grip not loosening.

I look up at Loki, a thousand thoughts racing through my mind at once. I know I am not the strongest person here, but he is my father, and I know if he hurts anyone while in that form he will never forgive himself. I am not going to stand here when I can possibly help him. 

I look up at Loki, my eyes tracing every detail of his face. His eyebrows scrunched together in worry as he tries to figure out what I am thinking. I smile up at him, lifting myself onto the tips of my toes and placing a quick kiss on his lips. I already feel guilty for what I am about to do, but he isn't giving me much of a choice.

"I'm sorry." I tell him before phasing through his grasp.

I phase through the exit of the cage before Loki can stop me once more and I rush to the door.

"Dylan!" I hear Loki shout as I phase through the door.

Once I enter the hall there are alarms going off and bright red lights flashing. I watch as agents rush to get to their stations, each with a weapon in hand. I try to look through the crowd, looking for any familiar face, but spotting none.

I attempt to make my way through the crowd, but I only end up getting pushed back. I grip my hands into fist as I charge into the crowd, making myself phase through everyone before I make contact with them. I hear a few shouts from people as I phase through them. My mind focused on getting to the lab my father and Tony have been working in these past couple of days.

I make it through the crowd successfully, but I feel my knees shaking under me. I never use my power for a long period of time, but when I do it causes me to lose a lot of energy, but I can't deal with that right now. I need to focus on finding my father.

I make a mad dash for the lab, it coming into view once I turn the corner. I run through the already open door, quickly looking around for my dad or Tony. But they aren't here. I slowly fall to me knees as my arms wrap around myself, I try to steady my breathing as I look around the room. Trying to find a clue as to where my father is.

"Raaahh!"

The sudden yell makes me jump as I look towards the giant hole in the floor. I tighten my hands into fists as I crawl towards it. I let out a deep breathe before kicking my legs forward so they hang over the edge of the hole.

"I'm coming dad."

I whisper before I build up the small amount of courage I need before jumping down.