Charming

My breath catches in my throat as I continue to stare at the God in front of me.

His complexion is fare, and it contrasts very nicely with his dark locks. His face is angular with high cheek bones and a sharp jawline. He has to be easily six feet tall. He continues to look down at me and that is when I really see them. His eyes.

His eyes are a vibrant green, that almost seem to shine as he stares at me. They hold so much emotion behind them, just starring into them I feel as if I am going to be sucked away into a different world.

I feel self conscious as I remember that I am wearing a pair of old sneakers with skinny jeans, and a grey hoodie. He is such a beautiful man, and I am such a mess.

"Well?"

He pulls me out of my thoughts once again. I open my mouth to speak but have trouble making my thoughts verbal.

"Y-Y-You're....." I stutter.

Loki smirks "I'm.." he waits for me to finish the sentence I had tried to start.

I clear my throat as I try to calm myself, his intense gaze not helping me. He walks towards the glass wall, placing his forearm against it as he leans against it, and stares at me.

I find my courage and walk towards him and I grip onto the railing as I look up at him. He looks amused as I don't show him any fear as I look him dead in the eye. But my heart is rapidly pounding in my chest.

"You're Loki, the God of mischief." I state.

He chuckles, but not one of genuine joy "You forgot lies my dear."

I raise an eyebrow "So you really are a God?"

"I am. Are you here to make claims about things I already know? Or maybe you're here in hopes that I will give you information." he says, his eyes shining more.

I shake my head "No."

His smirk falls slightly "Then what are you here for?"

I shrug "I guess I was curious." I say honestly.

Loki looks me dead in the eye before he scoffs. He leans away from the wall and puts his hands behind his back again, looking me up and down.

"You are a foolish mortal." He states before moving away from the side of the cage I was closest to.

"Not the first time I have been called that, but mortal is a first." I say with a little bit of humor in my tone.

Loki remains silent as he looks back out the window paying me no attention.

'Well this is awkward.'

"My name is Dylan." I introduce myself, trying to make some form of a conversation.

I am greeted once again with silence.

I do know one way that could get this man to talk to me. It is a bit dangerous though, and if dad finds out he will kill me. 

I let out a sigh before I move towards the entrance of the cage. I get as close to it as I possibly can. I see Loki watching me in the corner of his eye, the emerald pair holding a curious shine behind them. I look at him as I hesitate with my next move.

'Possible death from Loki or my father?'

I give a nod to myself before I phase through the cage and join Loki. I keep my eyes on him as he turns slightly to look at me, his eyes looking me over. He looks back into my eyes and I smile at him, shrugging my shoulders.

"What sort of sorceress are you?" he questions turning to fully look at me.

"I'm not a sorceress, just a mutant." I say leaning against the glass, keeping a bit of distance between us.