I'd do anything for him.

Vic's Pov

Is Spencer sleeping down here? Jaime is on the couch, Tony's on the floor, and Mike's upstairs. Could she be upstairs with him? I rolled off the couch and walked upstairs. Mike's door was open and he was sleeping with SPENCER?!? Eh at least she's safe.

Spencer's Pov

Maybe Mike and I will work out for real? No it never will. He'll cheat on you again. Every time I would move Mike would move me closer to him, tightening his grip. I turned to face him, waking him.

"Can't sleep?" Mike whispers. I couldn't sleep. His hand caressed my cheek looking into my eyes.

"Not a bit." I answer.

"C'mere." He says to me pulling me on top of him. He played with my hair whispering sweet nothings til I fell asleep.

The curtains were pulled back exposing the morning sunlight. I was left alone on the bed with my face in the pillows. Assuming Mike was in the backyard smoking and the guys were still sleeping I walked downstairs only in Mike's big t-shirt and basketball shorts. It was silent which was peaceful. Not bothering to check on the guys I walked straight into the kitchen for some coffee.

"This man and his Whiskey." I sigh shutting the fridge with coffee creamer in my hand.

"Hence my name Mikey Whiskey Hands," Mike softly says wrapping his arm around my waist. Quickly he spun me around to face him making me lean against the counter. He was leaving soft kisses on my jawline moving to my neck making me squirm.

"M-Mike th-the guys." I stutter.

"Whoa there guys! Too much PDA for the morning!" shouts Tony.

"What the hell happened and made you two all touchy feely now?" Jaime says.

"Last night I realized I let some random fucks try and steal the girl I love." Mike says smiling at me.

Really?

Silence consumed all of us as we stood in the kitchen for what felt like months, which was only 7 minuets. By now the time was 10:30 a.m. and I was gonna be late for work.

"Uh I literally have to go! I'm gonna be late for work, my client comes in at 11:00 a.m.," I ran upstairs and grabbed my dress and heels. I zoomed past the guys and ran out the door. Not remember I didn't drive over here Mike picked me up. So how am I going to go to work? I don't know! In embarrassments I walked back inside with my head hanging low. "My car is at my house." My face is red as a cherry.

"We were expecting you to return. Let's go I'll drive ya." Vic chuckles.

It was Vic and I in the car. I've always been close with him, since I first met him a couple of years ago at a party with my brother Ronnie.

"You know Mike loves you right?"

"Yeah I know Vic. I just don't want to talk about it right now."  I waved bye and walked into the gym. 

I nodded at my fellow co-workers including the person I despise Sasha. She always talks about how she's so perfect and that every guy wants her. My client sat down by the weights for our session today.

"Hey Rose how ya hanging?" I say grabbing onto the weights.

"Just sore."

"That's just feeling the burn. Hehe," I loved being a smartass sometimes. Sasha and her friend Annabell were moving over towards us. "Hey let's go do the treadmill." I say knowing that Rose will catch on.

We walked to the treadmill turning it on. It started off slow then got faster. By 20 minuets later I was feeling the burn. My phone music was on shuffle so 'Apology' by Alesana came on.

"Sweat drips in my eyes

Screams of lust we cry

Tonight you are everything

You're everything

You're everything to me

No more, as I awake from this perfect dream

(I'll escape from Eden's wall)

I can not stay and live this lie

For now I must think only of myself

And to think that you will not be scared or

Surprised, I'd severed all these ties

This is the end

(This is the end)

I'll lose myself in anguish tonight

Help me get over you

I feel so numb to

(I feel so numb to)

See this bitter end

It has come to this one last kiss

Broken pieces will not mend to save our past

Save our past now

This is the end

I'll lose myself in anguish for tonight

Help me get over you

One last false apology

Help me get over you

In my mind, blood drips from your eyes

A beautiful last goodbye"

Rose ripped the headphones out of my ears which caused me to frown. She nodded her head pointing to Sasha and Annabell are over by us gossiping like usual. My eyes were set on the girls and then I looked back at Rose. We rolled our eyes and continued to work out. Louder and louder their conversation got. Rose and I sat down on a bench and rested.

"I still can't believe that you had sex with Mike Fuentes!" Annabell giggles.

"I tell you Anna he was great. But he was so annoying he would scream out Spencer's name. Ugh she's a nasty whore!" Sasha said extremely loud. That extremely pissed me off.

The water bottle in my hand was broken by my viscously angered grip. Water was everywhere. I was turned on autopilot. Nothing can stop me now. Instantly I stood up about to walk over there until I felt a hand wrap around my wrist.

"Spence don't. It's not worth it." Rose says.

"I'd do anything for him." I say through gritted teeth.

"Oh haha look it's Mike's little fuck buddy!" Annabell laughs.

"You shut your trap you whore!" I spat.

Sasha smacked me across the face. It was self defense so I punched her in the nose making her scream bloody murder. A fit of laughter washed over me. I went to lash out on her but someone grabbed my fist.

"Spencer it's not worth it. She was just a slut I used to try and get over you." Mike says standing behind me as he released my fist.

"How long were you here?"

"For every word. I'd do anything for you too." He coos.

He drove me to my house. We walked up to my room. I went to shower trying to forget what just happened. In silence I walked back into the bedroom of mine and found Mike sitting on the bed fumbling with his hands.

"Mike? What's up?"

"I gotta ask you a question."

"What is it?"

"I love you more than you know. What did for me was unbelievable. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Mike. I love you too."

After that I guess you can say things got a little heated.