If forever's out the door

1 month later:

This is the last month of warped before we go back home. Out of the blue, Rose decides to hit me up for some lunch and I accepted. While Mike was performing I decided to go for lunch. Rose picked me up and we went to a nice café.

"So, Spencer how is it with Mike? If you know what I mean,"

"Baby when we're touchin' in the dark can you feel it? When you take my body to the stars can you feel it?"

"Oh sorry about that Mike's calling." I say grabbing my phone.

"Hey babe!"

Mike;"Hey baby what are you doing?"

"I'm at lunch with Rose why what's up?"

Mike;" Ah nothin' I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang tonight."

"Yeah! Sounds great. Love you."

Mike;"Love you too."

I sat my phone down and turned my attention back to Rose. She started laughing up a storm. What about? I don't know.  I just sat there picking at my food while she continued to laugh.

"What is so funny?"

"You! You really have that ringtone for him?"

"So it's a good song! Now you said how was Mike?"

"Yes. Spill the details my child!"

"Alright, ever since he heard what you know who did to me, he's always gentle with me. I mean like goddamn boy you can't be a little rough sometimes?"

"Wow. Um Spence you're still on call with him!"

Did he hear all of that? Oh my!

"Um uh Mike did hear that?!?"

"Yes I did. Just wait baby cakes."  He said as he hung up.

Rose drove me back to the bus. In ways I didn't want to see Mike because I was some what afraid of what he might do. Slowly but surely I made it to the bus. On the couch sat Vic and Jaime. On the other hand Tony was off talking to Mike. Vic patted on the spot in between him and Jaime for me to sit. Fiddling with my fingers I sat down in between them. After 10 minuets of watching the Rugrats, what sounded like footsteps were coming into the lounge area. My head rose up and I saw Mike standing in front of me with his usual smirk on his face.

"Uh oh Mike means trouble! Vic Tony let's go before the bad boy spills." Jaime chuckled, running out the door.

Soon followed Vic and Tony running out the door. It was just Mike and I left. His smirk now turned into a devious grin which frightened me yet excited me at the same time.

"Listen Mike it was an accident I didn't know you were still on the phone." I plead standing up.

"That's no excuse Miss Radke you're in trouble!" Mike says grabbing me and pushing me up against the wall.

As he pushed me up against the wall his lips crashed to mine. I couldn't help but kiss back. A small moan escaped my lips as Mike kissed my neck. Which earned a smile from him.

"If roughs' what you want then rough is what you get!"

3 days later:

It's been stressful the past three days. The fans were driving me insane calling me cruel names and disrespecting me. I know I can't let it get to me but it usually does and it did. 'Stop Spencer just stop Ronnie taught you to act tough and not let people get to you' I constantly said to myself knowing it wouldn't work.