Adore you.

In the morning I woke up nestled in Mike's chest. He's breathing very softly while his tattooed arms are holding me by my waist. Quietly I managed to slip out of his grip and tip toed into the lounge area. Vic was silently watching a show on the TV so, I grabbed a donut and sat next to him.

"What are you up to today?" Vic softly mumbles to me.

"Nothing really, was thinking of doing something before y'all preform later." I say taking another bite of my cake glazed donut.

"Like what? We could go to the studio or something 'cause I need some guitar practice?"

"I was thinking about getting a tattoo and yeah we could so I could practice a new song." I say finishing my donut and walking to get dressed.

Mike was still sleeping as I walked into the room to get my clothes. I picked out a white Bring Me To The Horizon t-shirt, denim ripped shorts, Nike blazer mid galaxy sneakers, and a purple sugar skull belly ring. My blonde hair brushed into wavy curls as I walked back by Mike's bunk. I kissed Mike goodbye and left with Vic.

First stop was the tattoo shop. Since we were in Los Angles, California we went to LA Ink. It felt like a bomb full of nervousness exploded inside of me. I rested my hand on Vic's shoulder waiting for him to look at me.

"Spence are for sure about this?"

"Yes. I wanted to get one to make it look similar to Mike's Deathly Hollows one."

Kat was ready for me. Kat, Vic, and I made small talk for the time it took to do the tattoo. The pain took it's toll on me so I grabbed Vic's hand and squeezed it.

"You'll be okay Spence just relax." He reassured me.

Finally the tattoo was done! We stood in the mirror to look at it. It's so beautiful! It's similar to the Deathly Hallows tattoo that Mike has but it's on my side and it says 'It's real for us'. Vic got a phone call so I decided to drive to the studio.

Vic's Pov

My phone started ringing in the car so I let Spencer drive to the studio. Mike was the one who called me.

"Hey little brother."

"WHERE'S SPENCER!" He yelled.

"Woah woah, little brother calm down she's with me. I drove her to the tattoo shop and now we're on our way to the studio."

"Oh okay then. Wait What! You two are going to the studio!"

We made it to the studio, Spence went inside and I stood outside talking to Mike.

"Yes. She can really sing and I need some guitar practice."

"Alright well keep me on speaker 'cause I wanna hear her."

"Well you gotta make sure no noises." I said before hanging up.

Spencer's Pov

Patiently I waited for Vic to come inside with his guitar. 10 minutes went by and Vic came in with his guitar.

"Sorry about that Spence the merch girl called for some reason."

"That's fine. How about we do something a little different music wise? Like Miley Cyrus?"

"Yeah sure Spence what song?" Vic asks.

"Um Adore you. It kinda reminds me of Mike." I smile.

Vic sat his phone on the floor and started strumming the guitar.

"Ah, hey, ah oh

Baby, baby yeah, are you listenin'?

Wondering, where you've been, all my life

I just started living

Oh, baby are you listenin' oh?

When you say you love me

Know I love you more

When you say you need me

Know I need you more

Boy I adore you,

I adore you

Baby, can ya hear me?

When I'm crying out, for you,

I'm scared oh, so scared,

When you're near me

I feel like I'm standing with an army

Of men armed with weapons,hey oh

When you say you love me

Know I love you more

When you say you need me

Know I need you more

Boy I adore you,

I adore you

I love lying next to you

I could do this for eternity,

You and me, were meant to be in holy matrimony

God knew exactly what he was doing

When he lead me to you

When you say you love me

Know I love you more

When you say you need me

Know I need you more

Boy I adore you,

I adore you

When you say you love me

Know I love you more

When you say you need me

Know I need you more

Boy I adore you,

I adore you"

During that song I pictured nothing but Mike and I. Vic snapped me back into reality when he started talking on the phone.

"Vic, who are you talking to?" I ask.

Vic started laughing when what it looked like he turned his phone on speaker.

"Hey baby girl you sang really good!" I heard Mike say.

"What? Really you heard me thank you!" I say feeling a slight embarrassed.

Vic drove back to the bus and Mike ran out to meet me. He quickly snaked his arms around me and pulled me into a hug. The tattoo was obviously still sore so I yelped in pain.

"Baby girl did I hurt you? I'm so sorry."

"No, you didn't." I smile.

"Then why did you yelp?" Mike asks being concern.

"This!" I giggle showing him my new tattoo.

"Ahh I love it and I love you!" He says hugging me.

"I love you too."