Truth or Dare.

Hey there! I'm Spencer Radke, 24 years old and the little sister of the famous Ronnie Radke. I'm overly excited because Ronnie is bringing me on tour with him! I'm the outcast of the Radke family, I became a professional dancer/ athlete and working my way through college. In ways anyone can say Ronnie and I don't get along but he's just being my older protective brother that I love.

Grabbing a bottle of water I sat down next to Jacky. Everybody was bored out of their mind and apparently Ronnie was extremely irritated.

"Spencer why don't you go explore the grounds, so we can have guy time?" Ronnie snaps.

"I'm out. See y'all later." I say grabbing my phone and walking out of the bus.

As I was walking around outside, I bumped into someone. It was the one and the only Victor Fuentes.

"Spence? Is that you?" He asks helping me up.

"In the flesh and bones, dancing my way through life." I smile hugging him.

"Hey do you wanna come hang out with us at the tent?"

"Sure." I smile.

Me: Ronnie I'm gonna hang out with Vic.

Ronnie: Whatever.

Vic led me towards a group of people sitting in lawn chairs drinking. Vic sat down and I took a seat next to him. On the other side of me was his extremely cute younger brother Mike. Ever since Vic and I became best friends I've always had a crush on his younger brother.

"Guys what should we do?" Tony asks.

"I don't know truth or dare I guess." Vic says looking at me.

Vic knows I have a huge crush on Mike and he always makes jokes about it.

"Okay Vic you're up." Jaime says.

"Um, Mike truth or dare?" Vic laughs.

"Dare." Mike answers

"I dare you to kiss one of the girls." Vic says making funny faces at me.

I already know Mike isn't gonna kiss me. He'll probably kiss Sandy anyways. Tony made me giggle because he was making kissy faces at Mike. Suddenly I felt lips crash against mine. It was Mike. I couldn't help but kiss him back, this turned into a make out session.

"Alright. Alright. Alright Spencer quit stealing my man!" Tony laughs breaking us apart.

Vic laughs at me and shakes his head. We sat talking for awhile. I had the urge to leave because Mike was talking with Sandy. Throwing away my drink I started walking away crying. Someone was following me so I sped up a little bit more.

"Spencer wait!" I heard Mike's voice say.

"What." I say with an attitude.

"About earlier...."

"Yeah I know you were probably just trying to..." I was cut off.

"Um do you want to hangout tomorrow after our set? Like get lunch or something?"

"Sure." I laugh.

Mike put his number in my phone and walked off. It was getting late so I headed back to the FIR bus. Jacky was sitting in the lounge area. He was also one of my good friends.

"So...... did you have fun with Mike?" He laughs.

"What! Shhh... Jacky don't say that too loud! And he kissed me."

"Yeah okay." He smirks.

I shook my head at him and went to bed.