Just close your eyes.

By the time I got up Mike was preforming and I had to leave for the dance recital. I quickly got dressed and left for the studio. I was nearly late but I made it by five minutes.

"Oh thank you, you are here!" Rose said embracing me in a hug.

Before going on stage I had sent Mike a text message.

Me: We need y'all for our dance routine please hurry!

"Alright ladies you're on in 5." The host said to us.

It was time. We all walked out together on stage. One final look back before we preform and I saw Mike, Jaime, Vic, and Tony walk out on stage. Mike was obviously my partner and the boys picked their own. Alright here we go!

"I know I may be young, but I've got feelings too.

And I need to do what I feel like doing.

So let me go and just listen.

All you people look at me like I'm a little girl.

Well did you ever think it be okay for me to step into this world.

Always saying little girl don't step into the club.

Well I'm just trying to find out why cause dancings' what I love.

Get it get it, get it get it (WHOOOA)

Get it get it, get it get it (WHOOOOOA) (Do you like it)

Get it get it, get it get it (OOOHHH) (This feels good)

I know I may come off quiet, I may come off shy.

But I feel like talking, feel like dancing when I see this guy.

What's practical is logical. What the hell, who cares?

All I know is I'm so happy when you're dancing there.

I'm a slave for you. I cannot hold it, I cannot control it.

I'm a slave for you. I won't deny it; I'm not trying to hide it."

The performance was over and the girls left. Being tired and lazy I laid on the dressing room floor. The girls left me to clean up everything! Bitches. Mike walked into the dressing room looking for me.

"Babe…?" He calls out.

"Down here." I groaned.

He chuckled at me then helped me up.

"What were you doing down there?" He asks kissing my forehead.

"Relaxing, I'm sore as fuck!" I say rubbing my arm.

"Guess dancing wears you out huh?"

"No shit Mikey." I say grabbing my bag.

He held my hand as we walked to the car. The car was already started and Vic is beeping the horn. The car was pounding with music which was no cure to my headache. In the backseat I sat next to Mike. 

"Spencerrr! You were great tonight!" Vic and Jaime say at the same time.

"Thanks Vic Jaime."

We got back to the bus and everyone ran inside besides me. I took as much time as possible to get back to the bus. I went to the FIR bus and grabbed extra clothes then walked to the PTV bus.

"Spencceee! Are you coming to drink with us?"

"No Hime I'm really tired, maybe next time." I say sitting down next to Mike.

"Yeah guys I'm gonna stay with her." Mike says.

The boys left and it was just us. For a minute or two it nothing but silence. When we both go to say something to one another it's at the same time.

"Babe go first."

"I'm like super sore right now."

I waited for Mike to answer but he went into the bathroom and started the shower. He took me by my hand and led me into the bathroom.

"Tonight is all about you sweet cheeks." Mike says.

I stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower. Mike sat in  the bathroom as I was in the shower. Mike was humming 'Just The Way You Are' by Bruno Mars. I opened the curtains a little bit a poke my head out.

"Babe can you sing just a lil louder? It's really relaxing."

I went back into the shower.

"Her lips, her lips I could kiss them all day if she'd let me. Her laugh, her laugh she hates but I think it's so sexy. She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday." He stops the song as I got out of the shower.

I put on my Harry Potter shirt, then pajama shorts. Again he took me by my hand and led me into the lounge area. He sat on the couch as I laid my head on lap. Mike was completely focused on the show that was on while I was focused on him.

"Mike?"

"Spence? What's the matter baby girl?"

"I want you now."

"Are you sure?"

"Damn sure." I giggle.

He picked me up bridal style and walked to his bunk. Softly, he sat me on the bed and started massaging my shoulders. Then he started leaving feather like kisses on my neck. Mike then laid me on my back and straddled me.

"Baby again are really sure? I don't want to push you to it…"

"Mike please I mean it." I argued.

"You're gonna love this," He said slightly removing my top.

"Just close your eyes baby girl." 

And I did.