Chapter 32 ~ Back to the past

Starlight and Trixie stared at each other. Twilight instantly shot Starlight, jumping onto the map. She held the spell up, starting to cast it. Trixie tried to catch up, only to be shot as well. She stared at Twilight in confusion.

"What are you doing," Trixie asked.

"No way am I letting you come with," Twilight spat.

"But you don't know how to fix this!"

"Sure I do. Go to the past, destroy you two, and fix the world."

Trixie's eyes widened. "W-wait! Destroy us!?"

"Of course. This way neither of you two can ever mess up the world again! You think I don't know about you, Trixie? Oh I know everything! You were always in my way but not this time!"

"What!? In your way?"

"Starlight and I had a little chat about your past. She just couldn't help but gloat about everything. But now I know about everything you did. I can't let you live. You'll just get in my way."

"H-how would I get in your way?" Trixie struggled to stand.

"Well, you see, I'm not just gonna destroy you two. I'll also be making sure I get the power I deserve. I invented a little more than just a single spell to keep my cutie mark."

A bunch of guards could be heard heading towards them.

"And there's my cue to leave." Twilight fully cast the spell, activating the map. "Good bye forever, Trixie." She started to float up, being carried by the portal.

"No," Trixie shouted, jumping onto the map, being dragged along with her.

The two landed back on the map, hearing the sounds of little fillies playing. Trixie's eyes widened, realizing where they were. Twilight stood up, blasting magic at Trixie, throwing her off, before running off. Trixie tried to follow her, having troubles keeping up. She stopped when she heard a familiar voice.

"Look at me," a filly shouted. "You can't ignore the great and powerful Trixie!"

Trixie couldn't get herself t look, shutting her eyes. They shot open at the sound of a scream. Twilight stood above the filly, her horn glowing.

"Stop," Trixie yelled, feeling helpless.

Suddenly, magic shot out of nowhere, shooting Twilight through a tree.

---

🌿I was in a rush, sorry. Had things to do today. Almost accidently put this on the wrong story.🌿