Chapter 28 ~ Caught

"Get the spell," Twilight demanded. "I will accompany you with fixing the world."

"What," Trixie yelled. "But-" Flash covered her mouth, pointing in the direction where loud hoofsteps were coming from. She sighed, moving his hoof away. "Fine. Flash, how do we get out of here?"

He was hesitent before replying, "I'll be a distraction."

"No-"

"We'll meet up back here. I'll have the keys to free her." He wouldn't meet Trixie's eyes.

"B-but... I-"

She didn't get a chance to protest before he ran off, screaming. The gaurds chased after him, leaving Trixie to escape. She went back through the secret passage, not sure where exactly she was going. Where would the spell be? And how was she going to get it?

There was only one way. She'd need to carefully navigate through the halls, somehow making it to, what use to be, their room. If even one guard saw her, it could all be over.

Opening the exit into the hall, the peeked her head out. Not a guard in sight. She crept through a couple halls until she stood in front of the room. Strangely enough, the castle was pretty much empty. But she didn't question it as she opened the door.

Right on a table was the spell she needed. As soon as she was far enough away from the door, it shut behind her. She jumped, turning around the see a smirking Startlight.

---

🌿Oof almost didnt get this out because of headaches.🌿