Chapter 18 ~ Be My Queen

Starlight and Trixie had been exploring their new castle. Though Trixie was finding it hard to concentrate. She felt like too much had happened in little time. Plus with all those unanswered questions, Trixie just couldn't wrap her head around much. Starlight took notice of this and suggested they go to bed. Trixie agreed, not expecting they'd still have to share a bed. Trixie gave Starlight a confused look but wasn't met with an answer.

The next day came. Starlight continued to run Trixie through everything in this timeline. She was pleased to hear that Twilight's horn was blasted off as a young filly. She felt like Twilight was finally getting what was coming to her. There had been no news of any of Twilight's friends, though. But Starlight didn't seem the least bit worried.

Eventually, Trixie wandered off to explore the castle on her own. She needed a minute to be alone with her thoughts.

Meanwhile, Starlight started preparing something. She had taken notice of Trixie's absence and took this time to get ready. Though it didn't work out last time, she felt like she had a 100% chance of Trixie accepting. As soon as she was finished, she went to go look for Trixie. She found her asleep in their bed. Starlight quietly woke her up.

"Hey, Trixie, wake up," Starlight said. Trixie growled before turning over. "Trix, it's me. Starlight. And I want to show you something." Trixie slowly got up, yawning. She looked around in confusion until her eyes found Starlight.

"Oh, so this wasn't a dream," Trixie said, trying to keep her eyes open.

"Of course it wasn't. Now come on. I have something I really want you to see." Trixie stretched before jumping out of the bed and following Starlight.

The two walked down a long, dark path of spiral stairs. Trixie had no clue where they were going, but didn't particularly care. Her mind was still half asleep. The two eventually reached the bottom. Starlight opened the door to reveal a beautiful tree path. Also sorts of colored leaves were slowly falling off the trees as the two walked along the path. Trixie stared in awe. When they reached the end of the path, Trixie saw a small pond surrounded by a bunch of beautiful flowers. There was a blanket by the pond. Trixie immediately went to it, still really tired. Starlight followed.

"What is this place," Trixie asked as she sat on the blanket.

"I created it just for us," Starlight replied.

"But why?" Starlight didn't reply. Instead she sat right by Trixie.

"Trixie... I really like you."

"I like you too Starlight."

"No. I mean, as more than a friend."

"Wait... really?"

"Yes. So Trixie, will you be my queen?"

"Heh, that's the stupidest thing to ever say." Trixie laughed before scooting closer to Starlight. "Of course. I love you."

"I love you too." Trixie leaned against Starlight and fell asleep. Starlight stared at her with a smile on her face.

---

🌿HEY HEY EHYE HEY GUESS WHAT! ITS ALMOST NINE A.M. AND I HAVE HAD NO SLEEP :D  SO WHY NOT WRITE!? I PROBABLY MESSED UP A LOT SORRY POINT OUT THE MISTAKES AND ILL FIX THEM ONCE I GET SLEEP.

Also since I have no clue how to write love, anyone have any suggestions of some couple things these two could do?

NOW IF U EXYSE ME, IM GOING TO TRY AND MAKE IT TILL NIGHT BEFORE I SLEEP! NOW TO MAKE WAFFLES!🌿