Chapter 23 ~ Hostage

At some point Trixie had passed out. When she woke up, she didnt recognize her surroundings. Clearly she was in the forest, but where. And what did those ponies want with her?

She attempted to stand but her body wouldnt move no matter how hard she tried.

"You body will be paralyzed for a couple more hours," came a voice. Of course, it was none other than rainbow dash.

"What did you do to me!?" Trixie yelled.

"We had to make sure you couldnt get away."

"And what are you going to do to me?" She was scared to ask that question.

"Were not sure yet but were hoping to use you tk bargain."

"Bargain for what?" This seemed to be the wrong question as rainbow growled.

"Our cutie marks of course!" Trixie was shocked by the outburst.

"B-but I thought everyone was happier without them?"

Rainbow laughed. "What? Are you brainwashed too?"

"W-what!?"

"Dont play dumb!"

"Im not!" Trixie felt insulted. "Listen! You cant give me back to Starlight!"

"Stop acting like you're against her!"

"But i really am! Let me explain!"

"Explain?"

"Rainbow Dash," Fluttershy said, coming from behind. "M-maybe we should listen to her."

"Why should we!?"

"She ccould have valuable information." The two smirked at Trixie.

"Okay. Fine. Lets talk to Zecora about this."

The two left, leaving Trixie alone with her thoughts. This is where it ends, she thought to herself.

---

🌿Hhhhhh i wanted this out by Monday because I finally got a schedule but I FORGOT SO HHHHH so yeah sorry its short again. Ill try harder next time.🌿