Chapter 27 ~ Finding Twilight

Flash and Trixie wondered around the dungeon. Trixie stared in horror at everything she was seeing. Ponies in pain, begging for freedom. Flash had to keep pushing her forward, not wanting her to end up letting everyone go and cause a mass chaos.

While walking, Flash wasnt really able to make eye contact with Trixie, scared to know the connections she was making in her mind.

"F-flash-" Trixie started.

"Yes," Flash said, inturrupting her. "I have locked some of these ponies down here."

Trixie was silent but understood, continuing to walk. But she suddenly stopped, her eyes landing on a certain cell.

There was Celestia, beated and bruised, chunks on metal digging into the once white coat, keeping her from moving. Her horn was completly cut off, leaving her with nothing. She glared at Trixie, but didnt say a word.

"Were almost there," Flash said, dragging her out of her thoughts.

They rounded a corner, coming face to face with a singled out cell. There stood Twilight, not looking any better then Celestia.

"T-Twilight...," Trixie said.

Twilight eyes shot open. She growled before yelling. "No matter what, I'll never be on your side!"

"N-no no! Were here to break you out! Were gonna fix this mess."

Twilight was silent for a second. "Yeah right. You have it all. There is no way you'd want to stop Starlight."

"Look... I'm not what you think... She lied to me. I was blinded... But I'm trying to make things right and save the world! And Ill need your help!"

Twilight laughed, a piece of metal moving, digging into her skin. "Gah! W-why do you think Ill believe a word your saying?"

"Well-" Trixie paused, realizing she never thought of that.

"How about this... Fully free me. No metal, no bars, just straight outside into the forest."

"... Your just going to leave me lost in there, arent you?"

"Heh. Maybe I will maybe I-"

"Twilight! We dont have time for games! Please! Help me out here!"

"Hmm..." She was purposely taking her time to answer.

"Trixie, I think some guards are coming," Flash whispered.

---

🌿Oof almost forgot to post. Anyways, sorry it isnt that much but I was just having a terrible writing day.🌿