Chapter 30 ~ Risk

Trixie wasted no time getting to Twilight, not even watching out for guards. She had hoped Flash would be waiting for her, but instead she was welcomed by nothing but empty chains. Neither Twilight nor Flash were here. Did they somehow find out, Trixie wondered, starting to panic. Hoof steps were heard heading towards her direction. She looked around, trying to find some place to hide.

“Trixie,” a familiar voice called out.

She sighed in relief before saying, “Over here, Flash!”

He quickly rant over to her. “Did you get the spell?”

“Yeah. But Starlight knows I’m here. And Twilight is missing!”

“I know. Starlight ordered for her to be moved.” Flash looked around, making sure they were still alone.

“Do you know where they’re taking her!?”

Flash nodded. But… it’s too risky.”

“We don’t have a choice! Now lead the way!” He didn’t move. “Flash?”

“It’s over. Twilight is practically gone. We need to flee. Maybe another rebel could help!”

Trixie stared at him for a couple seconds. “If we don’t save Twilight, they might not help.”

“Of course they will! because helping us could save Twilight!”

“I don’t even know if hey have any other unicorns! Twilight might be our only chance and we can’t risk losing her!”

“I’m telling you that plan A is impossible!” Flash suddenly became furious. “We need a new plan!”

Trixie took a step back, letting silence fill the room. Why was Flash so determined on not finding Twilight? She thought for a second before speaking. “If you wont show me, I’ll find her myself.”

His eyes widened. “You can’t-”

“Watch me.” Trixie walked around Flash, not daring to look him in the eyes.

After making it to the entrance, Trixie looked back one more time. Flash ran towards her.

“Wait! I’ll show you.” He sighed, sadness painted on his face.

As he lead the way, the halls remained empty, not a guard in sight. This was starting to creep Trixie out. Something wasn’t right.

“Hey Flash,” She asked, trying to get his attention. But no response came. "Flash. Why are the halls so empty?” Silence. “Flash!”

We’re here,” Flash said, standing by a door. “You go in and talk to her while I keep guard.” There was no emotion in his voice.

Trixie knew something wasn’t right, but she couldn’t put her hoof on it. She sighed. “Thanks for all the help.” Giving a genuinely grateful smiled, she walked through the door.

The room was dark, giving off bad vibes. But she shook it off, walking in more and shutting the door. Suddenly, she was tackled to the ground.

“Well isn’t this just hilarious,” A voice asked. “You betrayed me and now Flash betrayed you!”

🌿IM SORRY THIS IS LATE! I thought I posted it. I have been a mess these past two weeks and idk why. Again, sorry.
On another note, this story is almost over. :0 I'm not exactly sure how many more chapters there will be, though. But since this is the first story I will have finished on wattpad, i kind of wanna do something. But like... There isnt anything I know to do. Lol.🌿