Elephant

Yasmine

I look up from reading on the couch, and take a peak at Anthony while he's doing his cardio. Every now and then I'll look up from my book and watch as his muscles flex. I lick my lips at his topless form.

I inwardly groan, making damn sure he did not hear me.

Why on earth did this man have to be so sexy? It's bad enough he has freckles all over his face and long black curly hair. He actually looks like a Greek god.

Closing my book, I got up and go to the kitchen. If I watch this man any longer I'm certain that I'm going to jump on him. Things were already a little awkward between us since that accidental kiss. Every time we're face to face (which is practically all the time) it's like this unspoken elephant is in the room. Even though we talked about what happen, it still made things a bit weird. Now he sees me as his little sister who accidentally kissed him.

I inwardly groan again.

Opening the fridge, I take out some fruit to make a smoothie. Placing the food down on the counter, I went to the pantry and grab the oatmeal. I love putting oatmeal in my smoothie. It's very filling and it adds a texture to it that I find satisfying.

I slice and place the ingredients in the blender. Once it's finished blending, I filled two mugs up with the fruity concoction I created.

I pick up the mugs, and right on cue Anthony gets up from doing his workout and walks right up to me.

"Thanks Yas," he says as I hand the smoothie to him.

I nod my head in response and take a sip of my smoothie.

"Mmmm this is really good." I say proud of my little creation.

"Yeah this is amazing Yas, you always make the best smoothies."

I start blushing from his compliment. It's funny how I make the better smoothies and he's the better cook.