My Space

Yasmine

Anthony pulls his shirt over his head and my eyes wonders over to the scars on his back. I remember when he first showed me it, we was in the library having our first heated conversation.

I smile a little from the memory.

"What are you over there smiling about?"

"I was thinking about something."

Anthony nods his head in response.

I lean back against his pillow and avert my eyes to the TV. He climbs into bed and I scoot up letting him get behind me. Once he's settled, I lay back against him enjoying the feel of his bare chest. I breathe out and relax as he wraps his arms around me.

We remain quiet in each other's arms watching the devil of hell's kitchen, Daredevil.

The show distracts me for a while until time went by and the closer it came to becoming tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. I don't really want to go to work.

Maybe I should ask Anthony to take me to work...

No no, that would most definitely make Anthony suspicious, and think that something is going on. I don't need him investigating anything. Asking him to pick me up from work already has him concern, but like the gentleman he is, he's giving me my space and respecting my privacy.

"What time would you like me to pick you up from work?" he says breaking the silence between us.

"4pm is good." I say, climbing out of his bed.

He looks at me and I look back at him, and for a minute it feels like the world is put on pause.

"Are you ok Yas?"

"Yeah Ant," I smile, "I'm fine."

He nods to my response.

"Goodnight Ant."

"Goodnight Yas."

As soon as I reach my room, I collapse on my bed with a heavy sigh.

Tomorrow is clearly going to be a long day.

_____________________

I hope y'all enjoyed this short chapter lol. I won't be doing as many short chapters in the future 💕 Please vote & give feedback.