Epilogue

Edd Pov:

So it's been a couple of years, but in those couple years life has been great!

We managed to get Tord out of high security prison less than 2,013 years and now we have a house again!

Jackie and Max moved out together, but Hugo and Torm live with us though!

"Here's your cola Edd," Tom says to me and hands me a ice cold cola.

"Thanks Tom!" I say to Tom.

"Don't mention it," Tom says to me and sits down on the couch next to me.

"Uncle Edd! Uncle Edd!" Torm says as he runs up to me.

"What is it Tormy?" I ask Torm.

Torm is 11 years old now and he's finally gotten out of his "Death" phase after only 9 years!

"Look at this lego gun I made!" Torm says to me and holds up shot gun with colorful paint painted on to it.

Okay maybe he's not completely out of his phase yet, but he's getting there!

Tom snatches the rainbow shot gun out of Torm's hand and gives him a "soft" wack on the head.

"What did I say about guns in the house Torm Thompson-Larsin!?" Tom says to Torm in a strict Mother sounding voice.

"Sorry Dad..." Torm says and looks down.

"It was only a lego gun!" Hugo says.

Oh yeah!

I forgot to mention that we got Hugo surgery for his vocal cords!

Now he can talk!

It is so much easier for Tord since he doesn't know sign language.

"Yeah it was only a lego gun!" Tord says as he appears behind Hugo with his arms crossed.

Tom shoots a glass of water on the coffee table to pieces which makes us all jump.

"Oh really?! I didn't know lego guns could shoot REAL bullets! Wow!" Tom says sarcastically.

"Sorry Dad..." Torm says and sighs.

"Just don't make anymore guns until your-"

"14!" Tord cuts Tom off.

Torm smiles and asks, "REALLY?!"

Tom glares at Tord which makes Tord nervously smile and say, "I mean- when ever your Dad decides you should be able to!"

"-18," Tom finishes.

"Aw man," Torm says and frowns.

"I made muffins!" Matt says appearing from the kitchen while holding a plate of blueberry muffins.

"Yay muffins!" Hugo and Torm say in unison as they run over to Matt.

Tom giggles.

Life is good now...

I've wanted this for so long...

We're happy...

And that's all that matters now.

That we're happy now.

And I hope you all can be happy too.