Finally Together

Hugo Pov:

I admire a broken robot arm. It looks like Dad's arm but grey and not red.

"Hugo!" I hear a familiar voice says.

I quickly look behind me and I see Daddy in the doorway.

If I had a voice I would be screaming. I run up to Daddy and I hug him tightly.

"I missed you too," Daddy says and giggles.

Daddy runs his fingers threw my hair and my smile only grows. I can hear myself purr from the comfort of the hug.

"How come you don't give me hugs like that?" I hear. I look to see where the voice came from and I see Dad standing next to Daddy.

I let go of Daddy and I hug Dad the same way I hugged Daddy. "Aww," Dad says and chuckles. He hugs back.

I quickly pull out my notepad and I write, "Where's Maxie?"

"He's with Jackie. I recommend we leave them alone for a while. You know how close they are," Daddy says and giggles.

"I'm still surprised Max decided to fight with you," Dad says to Daddy.

"He said he wants Jackie safe. I can understand his decision. I'm sure he just wants it all to end and I'm sure when it does they'll be getting married immediately," Daddy says.

"I want to be a uncle!" I write.

"You definitely will, I can tell," Dad says.

"Oh my Jehovah Tord! Shush!" Daddy says and playfully pushes Dad. We all laugh, well accept me. I just make the motions someone laughing would.

I wish I wasn't a mute.

"I'm hungry. Do you guys serve pills for food now or are we going to actually chew something?" Daddy asks.

"Okay things have changed, but not that much," Dad says. Daddy giggles.

"Let's just go get some food," Daddy says.

I quickly grab my bag of parts and I walk to the cafeteria with my amazing family.

Max Pov:

I kiss Jackie passionately as he sits on my lap.

Our kisses evolved once we found Tord's stash of hentai.

That's when we found out where children come from.

After we found that stash we obviously kept it a secret, but we practiced the kissing we saw in it until we perfected it.

Now we kiss in private as well. Only because everyone still thinks we still kiss in a innocent way, so if we were to kiss in public we would accidentally start making out because we're so used to the new way.

We pull away and a trail of saliva connects our lips.

I look at his body. You can tell he's definitely a Omega from his curves.

"I still love this outfit," I say and feel Jackie's stomach.

"I knew you'd like it," Jackie says and giggles.

"Did you get Nada or Angela to make it?"

"I got Angela,"

"That makes sense. She was always the skin showing type,"

Jackie gets off my lap and spins once in the middle of the room.

"She's a amazing clothes maker!" Jackie says and smiles.

"She made it fit you great as well. It's perfect on you!" I say.

"You flatter me too much Maxie!" Jackie blushes.