I Told You Before

Tord Pov:

I pull out my keys and I unlock the front door.

I walk inside and close it behind me.

"Where have you been?" I hear.

I look to see where the voice came from.

I see Tom staring at me from the living room. He sits on the armchair with his arms and legs crossed. He has a annoyed face on.

"I told you before. I got a job," I say.

Tom puts on a obviously fake happy face.

"Oh riiight! Mind telling me again what that job is?"

"I'm a mechanic,"

"Ahh yes. Well let me tell you what I did today Tord,"

"Okay?"

"Today I decided 'Maybe I should find out where Tord works since he won't tell me' so I went online and looked up all the automotive services in this entire area,"

"Okay?"

"But I didn't stop there Tord. I also went to EVERY SINGLE 1 in the area and I asked them, 'Does Tord Larsin work here?' and guess what they told me Tord,"

"What did they tell you Tom?"

"They told me, 'We have no workers that are called TORD LARSIN'," Tom's face turns dark and angry. "Now Tord. I would like you to please cut the crap and tell me where the FUCK you have been these 4 months," Tom says in a harsh voice.

Every single time I come home Tom always has something to say to me.

It's either something he found out about my career or to tell me I'm sleeping on the couch that night.

My army has been making me work every single day and won't give me a day off.

I'm worried for Tom because he's very close to his due date and if I'm not there while he's in labor then he can't get to the hospital in the other dimension because he doesn't know how to use the Dimensional Teleporter.

I can't tell Tom about the army, but he's already pushed me to my limit.

I can't get out of this 1.

I've used too many excuses.

"Tom.. we need to talk,"

Tom Pov:

"A-are you serious T-Tord?..." I ask.

"Yes..." Tord says.

So many emotions are bubbling inside me.

He still has a army?..

He didn't tell me all this time?..

Even though I have so many emotions.

My brain can only talk with 1 right now.

Anger.

"I GOT YOU FREEDOM AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?! YOU REPAY ME BY STARTING YOUR ARMY AGAIN?! WHAT SORT OF SICK JOKE IS THIS TORD?!!" I scream and stand up.

"Tom-"

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TORD?!! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST HAVE A NORMAL LIFE WITH ME?!!"

"I-I just thought maybe we could try it again! I know we lost the army before, but it never hurts to try again! We can rule the world together Tom! Our boys can be the princes and we can be the kings!" Tord smiles.

"ARE YOU INSANE TORD YOU COULD GET-"

My pants get soaked and the floor becomes wet.

...

Tord pulls out his Dimensional Teleporter and makes a portal in mid air.

We quietly walk threw the portal together.