Bug

(SMUT WARNING)

Tord Pov:

"We need Thomas Thompson Red Leader. If you don't give him to us, we'll have to forcefully take him," Edd says through the base radio.

"We both know you're nothing but a weakling Edd Gold. You think you have changed, but you can never change into a leader. All you want is everything to go to normal, but news flash Edd. Thomas. Doesn't. Want. To. Leave. Me. You have to get that into your stubborn, thick skull," I say.

"I refuse to stop trying to get Thomas back Red Leader. Thomas has never realized how bad you've always been to him and I don't want him hurt anymore than he is,"

"I doubt I could've been that bad. All I see is a happy Thomas. I don't see any hurt in him at all,"

"Because he always forgave you Red Leader. You may not remember everything you've done, but I remember all of it and so does Thomas,"

"What have I done bad?!"

"If you knew, you'd try to kill Thomas's kids again,"

"How do you know about that?!"

"Thomas told me about the plans you had,"

"Why does Thomas tell you more than me?"

"He needs someone to vent to,"

"He can vent to me!"

"He doesn't think that,"

"Why?"

"You don't tell him things, so why should he tell you things?"

...

"Exactly. We'll discuss later. I recommend you give as much affection as you can to Thomas tonight Red Leader,"

Edd hangs up.

The radio station soldiers shut off the radio.

I look down.

"Are you alright Sir?" A soldier spoke up.

I look up to the soldier to see it's Lilac.

"I'm.. Not sure," I say.

"Do you want to talk about it Sir?"

I take a moment.

"Maybe later... right now I have to talk with Thomas,"

"Okay Sir,"

Lilac pats my back.

"You're a good person Sir," Lilac says.

"Thank you," I say then get up from my seat and walk out of the radio room.

Tom Pov:

I sort out things on my holo-pad.

Just Tord's meetings, calls, and his schedule in general.

I've turned completely into his secretary ever since Noah died from assassination.

Damn people thought he was me.

Probably because boss's always fall in love with their secretary's in movies all the time.

Right now Tord is in a call with Edd.

I'm starting to miss how close they were before Tord did... not so good things to me.

I walk into my office and keep doing things on my holo-pad.

All I can think about is months, days, and hours.

Nothing else.

I jump a little and drop my holo-pad from surprise when I feel someone hug my back.