Young Inventor

Hugo Pov:

I bite my tongue as I carefully put a tiny screw into my little mechanical box.

Done!

I press a button on the top of my little box and it turns into a little dancing robot. I quickly clap my hands twice and smile with delight.

I jump a little when I hear, "What are you doing Hugie?"

I look behind my chair to see Jackie smiling down at me. I point to my little dancing robot.

"Aw! It's so small and adorable!" Jackie says. I nod quickly. "Can you make me 1?" I grab my notepad and write down, "I ran out of parts,"

"I'm sure I can get Dad to get you more! I mean he is the leader of a army so he must have more than enough parts to give you!" Jackie says.

"We're at war Jackie, I don't want to put more duties on to his list," I write.

"Aw come on! It won't hurt to ask!"

"Jackie we all know that I've asked for too many things already. I don't want Dad thinking I'm becoming a spoiled child," I write and look down.

"You know Dad would never think that!" Jackie makes me face him by lifting my chin up to him. "He's too nice to believe that! Besides he knows your a good kid and that you wouldn't rob him of metal parts,"

"I guess you're right," I write and scratch the back of my neck.

"Of course I am! Now let's go get you that metal so you can make me a dancing robot!" Jackie says. Before I could write anything else down, Jackie pulls me out of my chair and out of our shared bedroom door.

Tom Pov:

I dodge another explosion and make my way over to a rock, I reload and then immediately get out of hiding and begin shooting again.

I stop shooting once I see a huge white flag come from the top of the enemy base's roof.

I pull out my notepad and cross out 'The Green Army' on my enemy base hit list.

Ever since I began fighting Edd has stopped talking to me. He says I've betrayed him, but he's kind enough to keep sending my anxiety pills to me.

I do miss getting his kind letters in all honesty.

For some weird reason they still haven't gotten me out of their flag. He says I betrayed him, but yet he refuses to get rid of the original Rebellion flag. Which in all honesty, it feels nice. Makes me feel like I'm still wanted.

Of course I'm not considered Blue Leader anymore. Someone took my place ever since I became a soldier of The Red Army.

I'm actually more of a general of the soldiers here. I just decide to fight because I don't want to be weak like I used to be.

Best decision of my life.

Too bad Tord disagrees with my decision.

I smile at the now burning Green Army Base.

Now I can go back to base and take a small vacation.

I quickly get into a Red Army jeep and we all begin our journey back to The Red Army Base.

I can't wait to see Tord!

I hope he's okay.

Tord Pov:

I miss Tom so much..

Why the hell did he have to become a general!

I told Tom I didn't want it, but he just wanted to do it so bad!