Magic

Hugo Pov:

I left early to school so I don't get trampled by the bigger kids and so I can get a seat in the front of class.

I'm also really excited.

I run into the classroom. I see Alice looking at papers at her desk. Of course I'm the only kid in the whole building. No one else would get up this early accept me.

I knock on the door to get Alice's attention. She looks up at me quickly.

A smile spreads on her face.

"Hey Hugo! You're extremely early! There's still a hour until class begins!" Alice says.

"I was thinking you could teach me some little things before class begins," I sign in sign language.

"Alright! Do you have anything in mind that you would like to learn?" Alice asks.

I walk in front of her desk and I pull out my notepad. "What is the square root of 3 to the square root of 2 power times the square root of 3 to the negative square root of 2 power?" I write.

"The answer is 1," Alice says.

My eyes widen.

How did she know that without using a calculator?!

"How did you know that?!" I sign.

"I've had lot of practice,"

"Can you teach me?!" I sign really fast.

"Of course! I'll let you stay after school if you like!"

"I would love to!" I sign.

"Alright!"

"Can you teach me more?" I sign.

"Hmm.. How about we save that for after school and we begin today's work before everyone else. That way if you finish now you can play with your new dolly in the grass outside!"

"Okay!" I sign.

We begin doing today's work.

I finish the last question on all of today's work and then immediately see kids pile into the class room.

They look at me with confused faces as they put their identical backpacks on the floor.

Daddy got me a really nice purple and pink backpack so I feel special.

(I got rid of the brand name because I don't want to have real brands in this book)

"Why is he here before us?" A kid asks Alice.

"He came early!" Alice says.

"Oh okay," the kid says.

"Now I'm going to assign seats to you all, so pay attention!" Alice says.

"Okay Alice," all the kids say.

"Alright! Hugo, your assigned seat is right where you're sitting!" Alice says and points to my desk that sits at the front of the class.

I nod.

She starts to say names from a clip board and pointing to desks that the names belong to.

Alice finishes and says, "Alright! Now that everyone's seated and settled in, we're going to be learning English first!"

"But we already know English!" A kid in the back says.

"Well you may know english, but we're learning grammar and harder words here!" Alice says.

I raise my hand.

"What is it Hugo?" Alice asks me.

I point to outside.

"Oh my! I almost forgot! You are dismissed to play Hugo!" Alice says and smiles.

I quickly grab my backpack and my doll off my desk. I run outside.

I sit on the beautiful green grass that grows on the side of the school.

I put my doll on the grass and I make her sit down.

I start having a 1-sided conversation with her in sign language.

"Isn't it a beautiful day?" I sign in sign language to my doll.

I jump a little when my doll raises her hands on her own. I see her hands start to move. I look closely and I see she's doing sign language.

"Yes, a very beautiful day," the doll signs.

My doll has a mind?

"How are you doing this?" I sign.

"Magic," she signs.

"That's amazing!" I sign.

"Yes. Once I get my limbs a little more flexible I'll start to walk and move better," she signs.

I nod.

"What's your name?" I sign.

"Freya," Freya signs.

"I love that name!" I sign.

"Thank you," Freya signs.

I slowly start to see her facial features grow a little more realistic.

I see her try to stand. She almost falls, but I catch her and slowly help her back up.

She starts slowly walking to me.

She climbs on to my knee and then jumps on to my chest. She grips on to my chest and climbs up to my face.

She gives me a kiss on my cheek with her lips puckered.

I giggle and I put her on the ground.

"I'm feeling a lot better now! I became very stiff in that place, but now I can move again!" Freya signs and smiles.

"I'm glad!" I sign.

We discuss things for hours until we hear, "Hugo! It's time for after school!"

I see Alice standing in the grass. I look back at Freya and she looks completely like a doll again.

"Coming!" I sign. I pick up Freya and my backpack and I head inside.

————————————————

Did you guys like this chapter?

Because I absolutely adored it.

I'm sorry it didn't have any TomTord 😅

I just really wanted to do this chapter, because I thought it would be cool.

I think it's cool.

Eh

Probably just shit like all the rest of my chapters.

Anyway

HentaiLover out!