Good Times

Edd Pov:

"Hey Edd! I got a dog!" Tom says.

"Oh boy! A dog!" I say.

"Yes! A dog!"

"Where did you even get this dog?!"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

YAAAAY- wait, isn't Matt fatally allergic to dogs?"

We look down to see Matt suffocating on the floor.

We look back up at each other.

"YEAAH!!" Me and Tom yell in unison.

The recording stops and I wipe another few tears from my eyes.

"Good times," I say to myself and look down smiling softly.

I can't help but be sad.

I can help but miss how we used to be just 3 friends goofing around and doing awesome things.

Everything changed and it's hard for me to take...

I was the strong leader that Matt, Tom, and even Tord looked up to...

Now I'm just another human that's not really special anymore...

I hear a knock at my door.

I snuggle myself into my blanket more.

"Come in," I say.

The door opens, but I don't see who it is because I'm facing toward my tele and not the door.

"I see you aren't well Green Leader," I hear a familiar voice say.

"Is there another meeting Yellow Leader?" I ask quietly.

"Indeed there is,"

"I'll be in the meeting room in 10 minutes..."

"I'll see you there Green Leader,"

The door closes.

I despise the title Green Leader.

People call me and it makes me sick every time I hear it.

Unlike Tord, I don't like a lot of power.

I'm only doing this so help the world from not becoming 1 big communist hell hole.

I get up and drop my blanket on to the floor.

I go to my dresser and get dressed.

*9 Minutes Later*

I walk into the meeting room to see Yellow Leader, Bronze Leader, Black Leader, Matt, and Luna.

Yellow Leader is a chill guy. He usually doesn't push anyone into saying things so when it comes to spies he gets someone else to get answers out of them. He has blond hair and wears glasses. He has a yellow turtle neck under a black overcoat that reachers down to his ankles. Me and him have a cool relationship and we don't fight much.

Bronze Leader is polite and knows when it's time to fight and when it's not. By that I mean if he's having a verbal fight or a physical fight he knows when to stop or when to start. He has light brown hair and he likes to wear things that don't show a lot of skin. He wears a brown turtle neck and a black coat on the outside. He also wears black gloves. Sometimes me and him get into arguments, but we can't ever hold a grudge against each other.

Black Leader. My second worst enemy. Tord being my first. if you couldn't tell. He's always a jackass and knows how to push everyone's buttons. He's always the 1 to start arguments and think of plans that'll end out in his favor. He doesn't care 1 bit if we all die. He has jet black hair and he wears black sunglasses almost all the time. He wears a black tux all the time instead of a soldier outfit like all the other leaders do. His tux is fully black. We both despise each other.

You already know most of everything about Matt. The only thing that's different is he wears a purple turtle neck and his old green over coat. He also has a metal chin and 1 real eye from a laser to the face. He surprisingly got used to it fast and he still looks in the mirror to admire himself.

Luna is a sweet girl, but she can be very straight to the point and won't take people's crap. If you don't remember from all those chapters ago, she's Blue Leader. We needed someone to take the place, but we will never get rid of the flag. Luna has long black hair and wears pink earrings. Luna usually wears a blue sweater with a white heart on it and jeans, but when she's at meetings or interrogating people she wears a light blue hoodie and a blue overcoat. She's a lot less serious when she's not in hardcore mode. She's adorable if you get to know her.

I sit down at the end of the meeting table.

"I say we just charge to the base and attack," Black Leader says.

"That's dumb," I say.

"You got any better ideas buddy?!" Black Leader asks me.

"Actually-"

I slam a heavy folder on to the table.

"Yes, I do," I say and smirk.

Tom Pov:

I swallow my pills and take some water to help them go down.

I walk into me and Tord's bedroom and I lay down on the bed.

Tord's doing something that he won't tell me what, but I'm too tired to question anything.

I wrap myself in the smoke and gunpowder scented sheets and drift off into sleep land.

——————————————————-

200 words shorter than what I normally do

Ugh

Did you guys enjoy this?

Sorry there wasn't any TomTord

I just thought Edd could use some attention uwu