Zoey

Tom Pov:

"Y-you were planning all this?.." I ask Tord.

"I don't understand what I was thinking.. Maybe I just finally snapped.." Tord says.

"And Hugo was the only 1 who got affected from your plans.. Right now I feel like Hugo is on the verge of being suicidal. I don't know what we should do.."

"Maybe put him somewhere safe?"

"That's a good idea.. And I think I know the perfect place..."

Edd Pov: *The Next Day*

Tom's jet arrives right on time.

Tom says Hugo isn't doing well and he thinks I can help with my 'Optimism'.

Apparently he's suicidal, but Tom wants me to find out why for myself.

I was always a good detective.

1 time someone stole my entire case of cola and in only a day I found out Edwardo stole it to torture me.

We then had a cat fight and I got my cola case back.

I also got a black eye too.

Hugo and Tom walk out of the jet.

I walk toward them and prepare myself to be jumped on by Hugo because he does that to people he loves to show he's excited to see them, but he doesn't even flinch when he sees me.

He looks so... different.

He must be really depressed.

"Heyyy Hugo! How my big boy?" I ask Hugo.

He doesn't say anything.

I laugh nervously then ask Tom, "Okay then, how are you Tom?"

"Not swell," Tom says.

"Wow aren't you 2 down in the dumps. How about you come in and have some cola with me," I say.

"I have time, let's do it," Tom says and shrugs.

Me and Tom take Hugo's hands and we walk into The Rebellion Base.

Hugo Pov:

I stare into my cup of milk as Uncle Edd and Daddy talk.

When will this all be over?..

It's amazing how just mentioning something you've been trying to forget can get you so upset so fast.

I've been trying to forget it like I did before, but that took weeks and I'm still not sure how I did it.

I wish it was still my birthday and everyone was just hanging out with me.

I get a glimpse of a familiar color from the corner of my eye.

I turn my head to see someone just pass the doorway of the lunchroom.

Dirty blond hair...

I drop my milk on to the floor and get up.

I run out of the lunch room and go to where I last saw the familiar hair heading.

"Hugo?!" I hear Daddy yell behind me.

I have no idea where everything is, but I know I have to find the person with that hair.

It's too unique to be just anyone's hair.

I run down the halls and quickly stop and look at each room.

I hear light footsteps..

Those are too unique too...

I follow the sound and then make it to a room where I heard the feet stop.