Chapte Twenty-Eight

Hey guys! I'm really sad right now because in like a half hour it's Dan and Phil's last BBC Sunday radio show ;(. Anyway make sure to read what I wrote after the chapter for a fun little challenge and random facts about me! So, here's chapter twenty eight!

---------------

"Well, thanks Mrs. Caniff for letting me stay here for a few days." I say.

"Oh Victoria, call me Laura I thought we were over this."

"Ok, Laura." I say with a smile.

Taylor grabs my hand and leads me out the door, into his car. I set my bag in the floor of the car and buckle my seatbelt. I try not to look nervous but just end up fidgeting with my hands making me look like I just came out of a mental institution. I see Taylor is nervous too because he begins tapping his thumbs on the steering where as he's driving. I look out the passenger side mirror and look into the distance. I begin thinking about what will happen if my mom doesn't want me back home. And what if. My dad agrees with her.

"Why so nervous?" Taylor says.

"Coming from you it sounds weird." I say.

"Why do you say that?"

"You're fidgeting too don't single me out." I say with a grin.

He half laughs and looks over at me grinning. I close my eyes thinking again just about life in general and everything. I'm pregnant. I'm still a junior in high school. How the hell can I finish highschool with a baby, let alone with parents that don't support me.

I feel the car stop but I don't open my eyes. After a few minutes I hear Taylor ask softly "You ready?"

I nod and open the car door. Taylor does the same. I look up to see a very recognizable house. One sorry. White with blue shutters around the windows. Through the front window I can see the living room curtains. I feel Taylor's presence by my side as my hand slips into his. I slowly begin walking towards the front door. I stop on the front stoop. I was beginning tok question weather I can do this, in reality. I take a breath in and ring the doorbell. The familiar chime rings in my ears. I hear shuffling and then I hear the door open. That was the longest second of my life. The door seemed to be opening at the lace of a snail. When the door finally opens, I see my mom, eyes red and puffy.

"Oh, Victoria!" She cries. She embraces me in a hug and sniffles. I also hear incoherent mumbling that I can't make out. I hug her back and feel tears in my eyes, too. I can't cry. This is the woman that told me i can't keep my baby.

"Victoria why are you hear?" She asks. Well, I assume that's what I said. I couldn't exactly make out what she was saying over her sobs.

"You have to let me keep my baby."

She smiles and nods vigorously. "Ok, ok. Whatever it takes to have you back."

"Mom, I dint just want you to let me keep it. I want you to support me and be there for me. I CANT be alone through this."

She nods again.

"Well. I guess I'm coming back." My mom smiles big and gives me another half-hug.

"Your father is out at the store right now. Victoria, Taylor why don't you both go ahead and come in.

"Yeah, um I have my bag in Taylor's car I'll go get it real fast."

Taylor hands me his keys and I go to the car and unlock it. I open the passenger door, grabbing my bag. I lock the car back up again and head back into the house. I open the door and look into the living room to see Taylor and my mom sitting on the couch whispering to each other. "Whatcha guys talking about?"

They both quickly look back over to me. "Oh, nothing." Taylor says. I give a suspicious look then just let it go.

I set my bag in my room real fast and head back into the living room. The three of us talk for a while and finally Taylor tells us that he needs to leave.

----------------

5 weeks later.

Things are well. My mom thought it was best for me to be enrolled in online school instead of physical high school. I agreed. The only downside of that, was that I didn't get to see Taylor. Luckily every day after school he drove over to my house just so he could see me. He would usually just go into my room and talk about our days. Some days it would be about new music, movies, or books we'd been into lately. Other days we'd just cuddle on my bed. One day we even made a for out of sheets in the living room. We grabbed flashlights, blankets, pillows, and a crap ton of food.

It's been about 2 months since I realized I was pregnant. My mom lived up to her promise. So did my dad. When he got home from the store the day I decided to come back, I made him agree to all the same things I made my mom agree to.

Taylor was invited to my first ultrasound. That was only the second time I'd seen him cry. The first was when I forced him to watch The Notebook with me one day when he stopped by to visit.

He truly was happy that I was allowed to keep the baby. I could see it in his eyes every time I let him feel my stomach. He's proud of this baby. He's proud of me.

--------------------

So hey guys! Yeah as you saw before the chapter it's Dan and Phil's last BBC Sunday show. What's that sound? Oh it's just my sobs.

I am taking theatre and there's this CRAZY cute girl in my class.

Also I went to a Panic! At The Disco concert a while back so that was fun.

Yeah, go ahead and comment rAnDoM facts about you yay.

Whoever comments the weirdest fact about them gets infinite hugs and kittens!

Anyway, I love y'all so much!

-Victoria

Find me:

Twitter: @AlwaysMoran

Snapchat: that_swiftie

Kik: the_swiftie

Ask.fm: theatreislyfe

Tumblr: never-going-to-prom

WeHeartIt: Victoria Ratliff