Chapter Twenty Six

Taylor's POV

"Victoria, please pick up." I whisper to myself as I pace my room trying to call Victoria. After the fifth ring I hang up and let out a frustrated grunting noise. I flop down on my bed and wipe my face with both hands.

I hear a knock on my door. "Taylor?" I hear my
Mom say.

"Yeah."

The door opens slightly and I see my mom peek her face in. "Is everything ok?"

"I- mom I have something to tell you."

"Yeah, ok." She says and closes the door behind her. She walk over to me and sits down on the edge of my bed next to me. She smooths out her black pants. She sighs heavily and says "what's up?"

"Mom, you remember Victoria?"

She nods then suddenly gasps. "Did you guys break up?"

"No, worse."

"What happened, Taylor?" She says thoroughly concerned.

"I-"

"Taylor, you can tell me. I'm your mother."

"Mom, Victoria pregnant."

"Oh my god! Did she cheat on you?"

"No."

"Well then how did-"

"Mom, I got her pregnant."

"Oh, Taylor." She whispers.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I've been trying to call her all day. I just don't know what to do." I say.

My mom looks me in the eye and says "Well - I can promise you this Taylor. This baby will change your life."

"Mom, I haven't gotten ahold of her all week. I don't know what she's going to do."

"Well, all we can do is hope she keeps it. Because, I promise this baby will bring you just as many blessings as you brought me."

VICTORIA POV

I can't stop crying. I just don't know what to do. All I can do is cry, and cry, and cry.

I try to think of the pros over the cons.

But the cons keep creeping up on me.

Taylor won't want to be with me anymore and I'll have to drop out of school and just- everything is boiling up. I hear my phone ring only to see it is Taylor calling. Probably to tell me he's dumping me.

I finally get up and wipe my eyes free of tears. Then I apply my eyedrops that reduce redness until it looks like I haven't been crying

Then, I walk out into the living room where my parents are sitting watching the news.

"Hey, mom." I say.

"Yes, Victoria." She says, obviously not paying attention to me.

"Mom." I say a little louder.

This time she actually looks at me. "What?"

"I have something to tell you guys."

My father then looks up from the newspaper he was reading and stares at me. "What do you want to tell us?"

"I- It's pretty serious."

"What you didn't go get pregnant did you?" my mom jokes.

I give her a worried look. "Well," I say.

"Victoria. Please tell me you didn't get pregnant." My father says seriously.

"I can't." I say and bite my lip so that I don't cry.

"Victoria." My mom says disappointed.

"Mom, I know what you're going to say. But please, I know I'm responsible enough to take care of it and-"

"No. No, no, no no no. You are NOT- and I repeat- NOT keeping that baby."

"But mom-"

"No," she says again. "We can go to the clinic tomorrow."

"Mom." I say pleadingly. "Please. I'm mature and responsible enough, I swear."

"If you were mature and responsible enough, than you wouldn't have had sex with that 'Taylor' guy!"

"Mom-"

"No, please mom!"

"I said no!"

"Dad!" I beg.

"I have nothing to say." He says.

"I hate you both!" I scream and run to my room and slam the door shut. I grab a drawstring bag and begin to stuff it full of shirts and shorts and underwear. I then grab the contacts solution and my glasses case. Then, I grab my hairbrush and my makeup bag. I shove all of that into my bag - it barely fitting with corners and edges poking out everywhere. I then open my window and take my Swiss Army knife and cut off the big screen from my window frame. I then place the screen on the floor, grab my bag, and slip out the window opening.

I run down the street and turn right trying to find Taylor's house. Once I do, I run up to the house and begin banging the palm of my hand against the door as hard as I could.

Taylor's POV

"Mom, I don't know-"

When I was still explaining my situation to my mom, I hear a banging on the front door. I look at my mom suspiciously and grab the baseball bat that I keep beside my bed- in case for times like this. I head towards the door cautiously and open the door. As soon as I do, I swing the bat and hit an object. Then I hear a sharp cry from the person I hit. "You deserve it, bastard."

I take a closer look a the victim and realize it is a woman. I hear another whimper from the person as she rolls over onto her back clenching her ribs. "Oh, shit, Victoria."

All she does is groan slightly again.

I hear my mom walk into the room and says "Hey, is everything alri-" she stops midden tench when she sees Victoria on the ground. "We should get her to the hospital."

I pick up Victoria bridal style and take her to the car. I set her down in one
of the back seats. I grab my keys and my mom sits in the passenger seat. After about 5 minutes of silence, I ask Victoria why she was here in the first place.

She responds "I ran away."

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoy the chapter! I know it took awhile and all but I'll update again soon!

I love y'all so much!

Love, Victoria

Find me:
Twitter: @AlwaysMoran
Snapchat: that_swiftie
Kik: the_swiftie
Ask.fm: theatreislyfe
Tumblr: never-going-to-prom
WeHeartIt: Victoria Ratliff

Find my editor:
Instagram: @asuna.yuukii
Kik: kanzaki_aria
Wattpad: Rabbit-Ears