Chapter Twenty.

So guys this is a very special chapter! Not only it's the twentieth chapter but it's also the 30k special!! You guys got me from 29k to 33k over night! I love you all so much!
So in honor of all this, hope you love this chappa!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its nearly our 1 month anniversary. I can't believe I've been treated like a princess for nearly a whole month.

Honestly people may think only a month isn't long enough but it's safe to say I'm in love with Taylor. And love doesn't always need time. It needs two people that are meant for each other. And me and Taylor have that.

I was at my locker when I felt hands cover my eyes and someone say "Guess who?"

"Hmmm? I don't know could it possibly be Taylor?"

"Spot on."

He spins me around and kisses me once.

I go back to getting my things out for Calculus from my locker.

"So um, my friend Dillon is having this party tonight. I wanted to go but I was wondering if you had anything going on tonight so that you could, too."

"Um. No I don't think I'm doing anything tonight. I'd like to come."

"Cool."

I turn around close my locker and grab Taylor's hand as we walk down the hall. He took me to my classroom, kisses me, and walks toward his class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night.

Taylor picked me up a few minutes ago. I was sitting in his front seat fiddling with the radio when I settled on a station playing a Hot Chelle Rae song from their first album, Lovesick Electric.

He looked over at me and smiled. "Hope you like this party, Dillon's pretty chill."

"I'm glad to meet him."

We pulled into what seemed to be Dillion's driveway.

We get out of the car and walk in, to see around 20 people already there. The music was so loud I was surprised we couldn't hear it from outside.

More people arrive throughout the night.

Taylor introduces me to some of his friends that I haven't met yet. They all seemed pretty nice. I did hear, though some of his friends whisper into Taylor's ear how lucky he was to have a girl like me. That made me smile.

Throughout the night, I sit in the couch and go back for many helpings of some kind of alcohol. I've never been one to drink underage, but tonight it seemed socially acceptable. It smelled amazing in the cup, but the taste was god awful and excruciating to swallow.

After a while I stand up and the room tilts around me. Nothing seemed in focus and I could tell I was falling. I felt someone grab me before I hit the floor. I turned around to see Dillon's face filled with concern.

"Victoria how much did you drink?"

"I don't know 4 or 5 cups maybe I don't remember."

"Shit." I hear him curse under his breath.

"Here let me help you to a bed."

He grabs my arm to make sure in stable and leads me to a small bedroom upstairs. "Hers I'll tell Taylor you're in here and he'll get you before he leaves."

"Thanks Dillon."

He closes the door behind him. the only hint of light in the room was from a small bedside lamp. I go and lay down in the bed and pull the cover up to my chin nice and snug. I reach over and turn the lamp off.

I seen to have fallen asleep because the next thing I head is the door opening up and people stumbling in.

"Mmm I wanna make love to you on this bed baby."

Oh shit.

I better get out.

Fast.

I slowly crawl out of the bed without making a noise. I crawl on all fours toward the door. My eyes have finally adjusted to the lighting. Just out if curiosity I look up to see who it is with no luck.

I begin crawling toward the door when I hear the feet if the couple coming closer to me. I quickly curl up into a ball and tool about 1 foot to my right. Luckily they land against the dresser and not me.

I begin my retreat towards the door. They stay against the dresser so I can finally make my escape.

I get up on my knees and open up the door the slightest bit. They don't notice at all. I quickly slide up into my feet.

I suck my stomach in and squeeze through the door sideways.

Peering the ought the door just before I shit it, I feel my heart shatter into 1 million pieces.

I shove the door wide open.

"WHAT THE HELL TAYLOR."