Chapter Tweny-Two

IM SO SO SO SORRY GUYS IVE BEEN PUTTING THIS OFF FOR SO LONG IM SO SO SO SORRY. THIS CHAPTER SUCKS AND IS SHORT BUT THEYLL GET BETTER AS I GET BACK INTO THE GIST OF THINGS.
---------------------------------------------

For the past few days I try to follow what I said. There's no worth in crying over him.

But it easier said than done.

I don't go to school for two days. Thank god my mom understands. Most moms wouldn't let their kids do that.

There was no one there by my door to take me to the bus stop, no one walked me into school, no one walked me to class, no one came home with me.

I still had English with Taylor but I tried so hard. But that just meant I was thinking about not thinking about him and it was a big mess.

I always leave right as the bell rings so I don't have to face Taylor.

I was at home one night when there was a knock on the door. I thought it was Cassie but when I opened the front blinds, there was a car parked in front of the house that I didn't recognize.

I opened the door expecting it to be my fairy godmother coming to give me three wishes.

Buy when I open the door I see Dillon, Taylor's friend that had the party.

I look down at myself. I was wearing a big white sweatshirt that had the youtube logo in the middle, black leggings, and neon yellow and pink socks. My hair was in a messy bun and I had to makeup on.

"I-I, go away, please."

"Come on Victoria let me talk to you."

"No, please just go away" I whisper.

"Victoria." he says, "Please I really need to talk to you."

"If it's about Taylor go away." I say almost in tears.

"Come on you can't keep putting this off. You have to talk about it some how."

"No I don't."

"Well Taylor's really sorry. Ge doesn't expect you to take him back or anything he just rally wants you to know that he loves you and he really didn't mean what he did at the party."

He gives me one last glance and walks out the door.

I shut it behind him and go to sit on the couch. I begin to silently cry.

As the lights of Dillion's car fills the living room with light, something in me turns on.

I don't even bother putting on shoes as I sprint to the door and out to the wet driveway.

As the rain pours down soaking my hair and sweatshirt I yell "Dillon!"

He opens the car door surprised to see me out in the rain just after I rejected talking I him.

I wait a second, tears flowing down my cheeks now, before saying "I miss Taylor. I need him back."